Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 39 of 39
  1. #31
    rjkvikings's Avatar
    rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    500

    We might see this Sunday!

    Sorry, but I don't understand why you posted some of those pics. First, you post a pic of Culpepper and it looks like he is getting away or 93 is going to try and arm tackle him. Go ahead, try it. I dare him. Second, you posted a pic of Moss catching the ball. Why? Third, You are right, 1 more PAT for Akers, his only 1 for this game.

  2. #32
    WaltzingMewelde's Avatar
    WaltzingMewelde is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    49

    We might see this Sunday!

    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    Sorry, but I don't understand why you posted some of those pics. First, you post a pic of Culpepper and it looks like he is getting away or 93 is going to try and arm tackle him. Go ahead, try it. I dare him. Second, you posted a pic of Moss catching the ball. Why? Third, You are right, 1 more PAT for Akers, his only 1 for this game.
    Eagles fans arent the smartest RJK
    SKOL!!!!

  3. #33
    rjkvikings's Avatar
    rjkvikings is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    500

    We might see this Sunday!

    "WaltzingMewelde" wrote:
    "rjkvikings" wrote:
    Sorry, but I don't understand why you posted some of those pics. First, you post a pic of Culpepper and it looks like he is getting away or 93 is going to try and arm tackle him. Go ahead, try it. I dare him. Second, you posted a pic of Moss catching the ball. Why? Third, You are right, 1 more PAT for Akers, his only 1 for this game.
    Eagles fans arent the smartest RJK
    Well, I don't know any Eagles fans, so I didn't find that out until today. :rr:

  4. #34
    PhillyGirl is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    211

    We might see this Sunday!

    Wasn't that TD with only a few minutes left in a game where the Eagles were already well in control of? Moss had 68 or so yards and 1 meaningless TD.

    What's your point?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    440

    We might see this Sunday!

    im gettin a head ache from readin all this crap.... can we just watch the game and let the players do the talking... geeeze.

  6. #36
    outcast316's Avatar
    outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    301

    We might see this Sunday!

    "Drinkin' At The Lincoln" wrote:
    Other things we might see:

    Clown......I have two words Mitch Williams.
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

  7. #37
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    We might see this Sunday!

    "TheFloridianVikingFan" wrote:
    im gettin a head ache from readin all this crap.... can we just watch the game and let the players do the talking... geeeze.
    That sounds like a good way to find out which team is actually better. I think that is too simple though, so Eagles fans and Viking fans will continue to bicker back and forth until the game is over and proves one of them right and the other can no longer talk. But just letting the game do all the talking sounds good in theory.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  8. #38
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    We might see this Sunday!

    "TheFloridianVikingFan" wrote:
    im gettin a head ache from readin all this crap.... can we just watch the game and let the players do the talking... geeeze.
    I don't mean to be a jerk, but don't read it and you won't have a headache.

  9. #39
    WaltzingMewelde's Avatar
    WaltzingMewelde is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    49

    We might see this Sunday!

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "TheFloridianVikingFan" wrote:
    im gettin a head ache from readin all this crap.... can we just watch the game and let the players do the talking... geeeze.
    I don't mean to be a jerk, but don't read it and you won't have a headache.
    good idea :thumbright:
    SKOL!!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. Best Way To Win Sunday
    By Frostbite in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-04-2007, 07:25 PM
  2. Any Given Sunday
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 10:19 AM
  3. Do we come out in a 4-3, or 3-4 Sunday?
    By JLDII in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-18-2005, 11:24 PM
  4. ANY GIVEN SUNDAY
    By hovan in forum Fantasy Football Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-14-2005, 05:07 AM
  5. Any given Sunday
    By vikesls in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-11-2005, 05:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •