Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

We might see this Sunday!

http://www.randymossonline.com/238.jpg

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Word to the wise: don't overdue it, Viking Lovers. Before the Packer game in which your boys won, mouths were pretty tight...not much talking...quiet as kept...not very optimistic...all was quiet on the western front. Many of you didn't believe your team had a boxers chance of winning that game. And what do ya know, your team won! Now, all of a sudden some of you guys/gals are "putting on the ritz"...exclaiming a victory on Sunday...just as many of us Packer Backers were doing the week leading up to this past Sunday (what were we thinking? How far were we really thinking our team was going to go that empty tank of a defense?). You all know where that got us. I'm not trying to throw spoiled cheese on your purple pride. All I'm saying is be wise. Don't over due it. What happened to my boys may turn around and happen to yours.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Looks good to me!!!! Rock on, enl!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

I understand where your coming from bono but the point is the Vikes have nothing to lose now. They are an 8-8 football team that slid into the playoffs. If we lose or get blown out so what! Nobody expected us to beat the pack. I was dead wrong in assessing our teams heart and character and I freely admit it. The team I saw against the skins is not the team I saw against the Pack. I guess the Vikes loosened up and played to their potential. Regardless of the outcome this Sunday I will be proud! We crushed the pack on their home field in the playoffs sending their golden boy off to the sunset. Nothing can ever erase that!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

bono is offline Hall of Famer

You sure your Vikings sent my "golden boy" Favre into the "sunset"? I was thinking more like the snow storm :cry:
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

i'm with ya enlvikeman

"enlvikeman" wrote:
    I understand where your coming from bono but the point is the Vikes have nothing to lose now. They are an 8-8 football team that slid into the playoffs. If we lose or get blown out so what! Nobody expected us to beat the pack. I was dead wrong in assessing our teams heart and character and I freely admit it. The team I saw against the skins is not the team I saw against the Pack. I guess the Vikes loosened up and played to their potential. Regardless of the outcome this Sunday I will be proud! We crushed the pack on their home field in the playoffs sending their golden boy off to the sunset. Nothing can ever erase that!
    The Vikings can beat the Eagles if they come out looking like they did on Sunday. Even though I have faith that they will win, I don't have extrememly high expectations. The Eagles are a good football team, and so are the Vikes, it could go either way. All I really wanted to see was for the Vikings to come out and crush the Packers in their territory and they did it last week, so if they don't win this Sunday, I'm still satisfied that they made it this far when they weren't even expected to beat Green Bay. Oh and Bono let me ask you something, if it was your Packers that were playing Philly on Sunday, would you not be pumped up and believing that they could win? I am going to be optimistic about the outcome no matter what, and to tell you the truth, I think the Vikes have a chance of making it to the Superbowl, I'm not say they will but they can do it. So thanks for your "words of wisdom", but I still believe the Vikes can win against Philly and I think they can make it all the way! Skol Vikes, I believe in you!!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

We shouldn't be so cocky but we really don't have a choice. How are we going to say we won't win? or We suck?

We lost to the Pack 2 times by close margins? We won the 3rd time by a bigger margin.

We lost to the Eagles, and granted it was by more than what we lost to the Pack in the first 2 meetings but it should have been much much closer. Plus this time they don't have their decoy. We played them with confidence B4 and we will once again play with confidence.

The players I think believe again as do we so that makes it dangerous for the Eagles or any other opponents. To be honest, the Vikes may have had doubts about if they were suppose to even be in the playoffs after the fininsh to the season but the Pack have given them a new attitude. Plus the Vikes earned the right to have that confidence by playing well.

scorptile is offline Starter

i agree they will play with confidence the question is will randy be heathy enough to play that way as well..just because the eagles defense is good...but i have a feeling though the eagles will loose by 3 or less points..
    proud fan of the SB XLI champions.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

"bono" wrote:
    Word to the wise: don't overdue it, Viking Lovers. Before the Packer game in which your boys won, mouths were pretty tight...not much talking...quiet as kept...not very optimistic...all was quiet on the western front. Many of you didn't believe your team had a boxers chance of winning that game. And what do ya know, your team won! Now, all of a sudden some of you guys/gals are "putting on the ritz"...exclaiming a victory on Sunday...just as many of us Packer Backers were doing the week leading up to this past Sunday (what were we thinking? How far were we really thinking our team was going to go that empty tank of a defense?). You all know where that got us. I'm not trying to throw spoiled cheese on your purple pride. All I'm saying is be wise. Don't over due it. What happened to my boys may turn around and happen to yours.
    blowhole,
    that is exactly what you are doing.being spoiled cheese. who are you to tell us we cant be confident about our team? and whats with the viking lovers? shouldnt you be crying on somones shoulder this week? i dont think that we are over confident. did you watch the eagles/vikes game. if not for two critical mistakes, the vikes would have won that game.
    for the first time in over two months the vikings are playing at the level that we all knew they could. u must have selective reading and memory because i havent read too many guarantees and i dont hear the viking horn blowing celebrations and the bottle of champange is still in the fridge.

just like we havent seen the rest of the packerbackeruppers except for the ones that prob always be here you are trying to be the wet blanket.
    where do you get this quiet crap from last week? there were many people rallying around our vikings. you do have selective reading.
    be wise. shut your pie hole, blow hole or whatever it is. we didnt buy all that crap that u spewed last week and we sure as hell aint buying it now.

and dont act like it was some huge upset that the vikes beat the pack. ol man farmve is on his way out. go cry with your packerbckeruppers about that. isnt that what you should be doing anyway?
    go back to sleep bonemeal

Other things we might see:
    [img:9f47cea82f]http://www.deeprelease.com/PEMB/datl/vikes.gif[/img:9f47cea82f]

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast