Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51
  1. #21
    vikesfargo's Avatar
    vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    600

    Re: We have a player…(DE Otis Grigsby)

    I hope this Otis Grigsby comes in, works hard, and kicks the ass in of the 49ers offensive line, and generally wreaks havoc in their backfield all day long. We could use some new talent on that DE spot.

    Skol!


    Go Vikings!

  2. #22
    digital420's Avatar
    digital420 is online now Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Ancient Korinthia
    Posts
    2,544

    Re: We have a player…(DE Otis Grigsby)

    "vikesfargo" wrote:
    I hope this Otis Grigsby comes in, works hard, and kicks the jiggly butt in of the 49ers offensive line, and generally wreaks havoc in their backfield all day long. We could use some new talent on that DE spot.

    Skol!
    I'd like to see our front 4 do what they do..

    dominate OL's!

    it'd be nice to see a few sacks, tipped balls, and some FF's!!
    that way our lb's and secondary can get those Int's!!

    if Grigsby is in the NFL it means he's good. lets see if our talent spotters caught us a gem.. that way we can feel easier bout loosin thygpen..

    DiGiTaL

    "We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

  3. #23
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: We have a player…

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    Brock Lesner? Wasn't he #73 when he was on the practice squad?
    Lesnar was #69, I bought his jersey.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #24
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: We have a player…(DE Otis Grigsby)

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Practice squad fodder I suspect.
    Doubt we will see him on the sidelines this weekend or next.
    As we have signed him from the Carolina PC we have to keep him on the 53 man roster by rule
    Whoooo-hoooooo!
    WELL DONE, Cogs!
    Take that, Marty!
    Is he your friend now that he FACED you with his superior football knowledge?

    AND he's a foreign guy, so he had to learn it - it didn't just come to him via osmosis like it does for American boys and men.
    Hell, Nicholas (I'll have to get Webby to reserve him the Ares nickname, LOL!) will know the difference between offsides and encroachment by the time he's 3 just from sitting next to me.

    Man, if I were you, I'd just log off for the day.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #25
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: We have a player…(DE Otis Grigsby)

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Practice squad fodder I suspect.
    Doubt we will see him on the sidelines this weekend or next.
    As we have signed him from the Carolina PC we have to keep him on the 53 man roster by rule
    Whoooo-hoooooo!
    WELL DONE, Cogs!
    Take that, Marty!
    Is he your friend now that he FACED you with his superior football knowledge?

    AND he's a foreign guy, so he had to learn it - it didn't just come to him via osmosis like it does for American boys and men.
    Hell, Nicholas (I'll have to get Webby to reserve him the Ares nickname, LOL!) will know the difference between offsides and encroachment by the time he's 3 just from sitting next to me.

    Man, if I were you, I'd just log off for the day.

    =Z=
    Thanks I guess. It's nice to see how you see it as embarrassing to members to be corrected by a chump like me.

    Did you notice I took care of good ol' Marr two times in a row. ;D

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  6. #26
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: We have a player…(DE Otis Grigsby)

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Practice squad fodder I suspect.
    Doubt we will see him on the sidelines this weekend or next.
    As we have signed him from the Carolina PC we have to keep him on the 53 man roster by rule
    WOW, you are correct.
    So much for carrying an extra WR this week.
    Damn.
    Just because he's on the 53 doesn't mean he has to be on the 45-man game day roster. Just look at Mills
    TWICE IN A ROW!
    Ooo, SNAP!



    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #27
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: We have a player…(DE Otis Grigsby)

    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Practice squad fodder I suspect.
    Doubt we will see him on the sidelines this weekend or next.
    As we have signed him from the Carolina PC we have to keep him on the 53 man roster by rule
    Whoooo-hoooooo!
    WELL DONE, Cogs!
    Take that, Marty!
    Is he your friend now that he FACED you with his superior football knowledge?

    AND he's a foreign guy, so he had to learn it - it didn't just come to him via osmosis like it does for American boys and men.
    Hell, Nicholas (I'll have to get Webby to reserve him the Ares nickname, LOL!) will know the difference between offsides and encroachment by the time he's 3 just from sitting next to me.

    Man, if I were you, I'd just log off for the day.

    =Z=
    Thanks I guess. It's nice to see how you see it as embarrassing to members to be corrected by a chump like me.

    Did you notice I took care of good ol' Marr two times in a row. ;D
    He did too!
    Don't tell him the other one, let him find it.

    By the way, were was it ever said that I never made mistakes?
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #28
    Purple D's Avatar
    Purple D is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    290

    Re: We have a player…(DE Otis Grigsby)


    [/quote]
    He did too!

    Don't tell him the other one, let him find it.

    By the way, were was it ever said that I never made mistakes?

    ;D
    [/quote]

    Thats Okay marr,

    We know even the everpowerful Marrdro makes mistakes every now and then

    I still think you are a great NFL mind.
    ;D ;D
    Especially when I find myself agreeing with you about 90% of the time.

    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

  9. #29
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re: We have a player…(DE Otis Grigsby)

    "Purple" wrote:
    He did too!

    Don't tell him the other one, let him find it.

    By the way, were was it ever said that I never made mistakes?

    ;D
    [/quote]

    Thats Okay marr,

    We know even the everpowerful Marrdro makes mistakes every now and then

    I still think you are a great NFL mind.

    ;D ;D
    Especially when I find myself agreeing with you about 90% of the time.


    [/quote]
    Alright, those kind comments just got you moved into the top column on the spread sheet my friend.

    Seriously though, I don't know half as much as I would like to, I am here to learn right along with the rest of you.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #30
    Purple D's Avatar
    Purple D is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    290

    Re: We have a player…(DE Otis Grigsby)

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "Purple" wrote:
    He did too!

    Don't tell him the other one, let him find it.

    By the way, were was it ever said that I never made mistakes?

    ;D
    Thats Okay marr,

    We know even the everpowerful Marrdro makes mistakes every now and then

    I still think you are a great NFL mind.

    ;D ;D
    Especially when I find myself agreeing with you about 90% of the time.


    [/quote]
    Alright, those kind comments just got you moved into the top column on the spread sheet my friend.

    Seriously though, I don't know half as much as I would like to, I am here to learn right along with the rest of you.
    ;D
    [/quote]

    Thats okay because your half knowledge is twice as much as my whole.
    Its your world dog, and I am just a squirrel trying to get a nut.
    Four score and seven years ago, Brad Childress has brought upon this team, a west coast offense, conceived in San Francisco, and Dedicated to be a Kick jiggly butt offence. We are now engaged in an NFL season, testing weather that offense can get going or that our defense can long endure.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings Bring Back DL Grigsby w/ One-Year Deal
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 11:38 AM
  2. Otis Grigsby Speaks Out
    By aaeyers in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-01-2008, 01:12 PM
  3. From NFL scrap heap, Grigsby seizes moment
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 10:31 AM
  4. Otis Smith?
    By VikemanX84 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 08-22-2003, 11:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •