akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman

We have a kicker

Edinger had a great game again (made the game winning kick :grin: ). Missed a 38 yarder but I have a reason why:
    On all three that he made Brad Johnson was his holder, on the one he missed Darren Bennett was the holder, must have been experimenting with holders or something but you cant blame Edinger for missing one with a different holder, that totally messes your kicks up.

We need to start Dorsche also. Darren Bennett had a 18 yard punt for those who didn't know (wasn't trying to coffin corner it either :sad: )...

GO VIKES! HERE COMES THE REG SEASON!!!!!!

Re: We have a kicker

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    We need to start Dorsche also. Darren Bennett had a 18 yard punt for those who didn't know (wasn't trying to coffin corner it either).
    Not a surprise there...and while I've been a big supporter of Dorsch, I think Tice has ruled him out due to his own inconsistancies in practice. Maybe we can pick up a punter after tomorrow's cuts.
    Even babies know the difference.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Bennett has looked bad ever since we signed him.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

i missed the game bc of our high schools first home game and it wasn't on anyways but it looks like edinger had a great game even with a miss but i also think bennett is terrible, im not sure that dorsche is that great either so dont know what we should do, maybe get a FA if bennett keeps up

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

"natethegreat" wrote:
    i missed the game bc of our high schools first home game and it wasn't on anyways but it looks like edinger had a great game even with a miss but i also think bennett is terrible, im not sure that dorsche is that great either so dont know what we should do, maybe get a FA if bennett keeps up

Nate who's your high school??? I went (and played football for) to SF Roosevelt a few years ago...in college now....Where do u go to school?? Im from SD too.....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006