Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Re: We had the game and blew it...twice.

NBC crew was talking about the game....said we had it, but lost it.....and that Johnson is a good QB, perfect for our offense....

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Webby" wrote:
    NBC crew was talking about the game....said we had it, but lost it.....and that Johnson is a good QB, perfect for our offense....
    Big difference from being the JOKE of the NFL last year.

It is respectable.

Biolink is offline Waterboy

"Redmption" wrote:
    What killed the game was the poor officiating. What was that call on Williamson for PI, or how about the several non calls on the Bears for holding. Late flags all game after the plays were over...
    Childress did call some terrible series and the last play of the game was just dumb. Hopefully the Seakhawks beat them next week and the Vikes bounce back with a win
    I'm sorry,but I call bull.There were bad calls on both sides.Grossman should have ended up with at least 4 or 5 INT's and one of those INT's could have been returned,but guess what?They were all dropped.Vikings had their chance

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"Webby" wrote:
    We had a tough start to our schedule and are @ 2-1, we've done well and earned respect, we also know we can hang with the Bears and I look forward to the rematch.
    As a team the Vikings still gelling and have much to look forward to.

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

"vikinggreg" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    We had a tough start to our schedule and are @ 2-1, we've done well and earned respect, we also know we can hang with the Bears and I look forward to the rematch.
    As a team the Vikings still gelling and have much to look forward to.
    Your right on Vikinggreg.

I'll say this every week. If we can start out 3-3 in this schedule we could be in for a good year.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

I, like most of you, find it tough to swallow any lose.
    But with that said, I'm proud of our team, they played tough and in many ways they won the game in my mind.

Our D line again looked very good and presured Rex almost the hole game.

Our recievers are catching the ball and not running out of bounds, when near the sidelines, but turning it back into the field and running hard for those extra yards.

When the Bears got in or close to the red zone, our D has stepped up and limited their O to field goals..

The one glaring thing that really stuck out to me is our kick off return game and kick off coverage.....Our speical teams play during those two parts of the game really could use some working on..

Overall, I'm happy and I'm a firm believer, we can and will make the playoffs this year...

We just need to fine tune some weeknesses and go on from here..

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

defense..again amazing effort, gave us 101 chances to win this game..offense again, miserable, this time losing us the game..game ball goes to brad childress for his atrocious play calling in crunch time..defence nobody should ever complain about..they gave up the TD at the end, but how long do you people expect the offense to allow the defense to be the crutch for the team?..its like having a busted leg, a crutch (the defense) allows you to still walk, but you cant be fully mobile without 2 healthy legs..this team wont go anywhere until this offense starts getting some better plays called in
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

Prophet, I love BJ, wasnt being sarcastic....I do not like Chilress, your correct

Prophet Guest

"CCthebest" wrote:
    Prophet, I love BJ, wasnt being sarcastic....I do not like Chilress, your correct
    Fine, I like working you over for your hatred posts that many probably don't remember.
    No harm meant, feel free to rip on my posts as you see fit.
    It's the PP.O form of peer review and it often works.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "Webby" wrote:
    Big difference from being the JOKE of the NFL last year.

It is respectable.
    yep..i like the offensive system too, especially with brad quarterbacking, but i just dont like which plays are being called out of it in the wrong situations by the coaching staff..its killing us..we won our first 2 games out of luck, and lost this one out of stupidity..the defense though, i still cant say enough about how good they are, and how many chances they give this offense to win games
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast