Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Are we as fans expecting to much from this team?

I expect the same every year.
    A super bowl title.
    Anything less does not measure up to my expectations.

That being said, I have managed to find ways to cope when they don't live up to that expectation. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"Del" wrote:
    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    I'd like to give a shout out to those that complain, for without people like you this team might never achieve greatness. Someone has to set the bar high. Someone has to stand up and let owners/coaches/players know that mediocrity is NOT acceptable. Some people say that the way to protest something is to stop buying the product. Well, we’re all fans here and I don’t think that anyone is going to do that, so I say go ahead and complain.

/rant off/
    So you complain as you hand them your money?
    Isn't that what I've been explaining in some detail? :P

Del Rio Guest

"Del" wrote:
    I'd like to give a shout out to those that complain, for without people like you this team might never achieve greatness. Someone has to set the bar high. Someone has to stand up and let owners/coaches/players know that mediocrity is NOT acceptable. Some people say that the way to protest something is to stop buying the product. Well, we’re all fans here and I don’t think that anyone is going to do that, so I say go ahead and complain.

/rant off/
    I guess that is what you were saying, that is why I asked. I don't think they can hear your whining with the big CHA CHING that rings in their ears when you hand the money over ;D

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"Del" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

/rant off/
    I guess that is what you were saying, that is why I asked. I don't think they can hear your whining with the big CHA CHING that rings in their ears when you hand the money over ;D
    Oh , No, they hear the complaints (booing), the "whining" you were refering to comes from the Coach, after the game during his post game speach, whining about the fans booing his team.

Del Rio Guest

"Del" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

/rant off/
    Oh , No, they hear the complaints (booing), the "whining" you were refering to comes from the Coach, after the game during his post game speach, whining about the fans booing his team.
    Has childress been whining about that?

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

NO, this team is perfectly capable of competing for a superbowl ..we beat washington, carolina, 1 play away from beating the bears, and some of you think we are expecting too much? no way..this team is just a disappointment this year
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

Couldn't agree more olson
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"olson_10" wrote:
    NO, this team is perfectly capable of competing for a superbowl ..we beat washington, carolina, 1 play away from beating the bears, and some of you think we are expecting too much? no way..this team is just a disappointment this year
    I disagree. Look at our talent versus the talent of other Super Bowl contenders. I think we are severely lacking in some areas, too severely lacking to compete.

Severely lacking passion, especially in the last half. Other than that, I think the talent is there. Maybe not the focus or passion-but the talent is. We need an offensive leader now more than anything. Focus and passion will come along with that leader. Somebody on offense please step up. Our fullback going into the GB game with a broken thumb knowing he has to use his hands, breaking his arm, and continuing to play at a fairly high level-that's what we need and we need guys to be excited about that and realize they can do a lot more for the team than themselves.

kickass!!! im a rookie-lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345