Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    stinggger24 is offline Waterboy

we don't need offense !

Who cares about burres,taylor, gardner ? they all suck a$$...surtain, hartwell, and darious thats who we need !!! we had the greatest offense in the world but no ringss !!DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE.....

im glad to be apart of this purple pride website.. i bleed purple until i die

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

we don't need offense !

i agree w/ you somewhat. i agree that defense wins champoinships. but i dont agree that we dont need offense. it would help to have those guys, even though we could afford nybody w/ all the cap space we got. our offense has gotten us to some pretty lofty places but not to the big dance, so i think that shows you need a mix of good offense and great defense.

stinggger24 is offline Waterboy

we don't need offense !

mike williams is on he way dont worry , hes the next OWENSSS... hes built like him and hes tough like him.. oh yea he goes for the deep ball like that one guy we use to have... i forgot his name

Del Rio Guest

we don't need offense !

Does he have a big mouth like him?
    Does he think he is god like him?
    Is he a dick like him?
    Does he have a piss poor attitude like him?

If you answer yes to any of the above he can keep his "Owen" like ass out of Minnesota.

Oh and isn't Darius the cheap shot saftey who has been fined repeatedly for being a piece of shit?

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Re: we don't need offense !

"stinggger24" wrote:
    Who cares about burres,taylor, gardner ? they all suck a$$...surtain, hartwell, and darious thats who we need !!! we had the greatest offense in the world but no ringss !!DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE.....

im glad to be apart of this purple pride website.. i bleed purple until i die
    I see you're back Culpepper Rocks.... you've already been banned once. Registering with a new ID isn't going to solve you're probs with the admins/mods here. :salute:

sabatajh is offline Rookie

we don't need offense !

"stinggger24" wrote:
    mike williams is on he way dont worry , hes the next OWENSSS... hes built like him and hes tough like him.. oh yea he goes for the deep ball like that one guy we use to have... i forgot his name
    ARE YOU SERIOUS HE IS NOT THE NEXT OWENS THE GUY IS MEDIOCRE HE ISNT EVEN THE BEST RECIEVER IN THE DRAFT... THE VIKINGS OFFENSE IS FINE THEY JUST NEED ANOTHER RECIEVER VIA FREE AGENCY OR WITH THE 18TH PICK.... IT IS AN INSULT TO RANDY TOTAKE A RECIEVER WITH THE 7TH PICK BECASUE THEN YOUR SAYING MIKE WILLAIMS AND HARRIS ARE WORTH THE GREATEST RECIEVER OF ALL TIME....

Del Rio Guest

we don't need offense !

An insult to Randy? WTF is Randy and why do we care what he thinks? You draft what you need. We might need us a reciever, it's not disrespecting to Moss.

You can retire a number for respect you can't retire a position.

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

we don't need offense !

man del rio that was an awesome post. :thumbleft:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

we don't need offense !

[size=24px]=[/size]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

we don't need offense !

We had the greatest defense in the world back in the day of the purple people eaters too and they didn't get us that superbowl ring either!! You need a good d and a good o!! Or you need to get really lucky like the bucs and the ravens did in their superbowl runs!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast