Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    nzviking is offline Coordinator

We cant match Seattle in week 14...

Bold Statement from nzviking... Dont worry i live on them..

Really i cant see it..

Ok we start the season 6-0 every vikes fan was looking superbowl and most NFL fans were impressed but deep down they werent sure, i wasnt aswell. Our Offense rode us those victorys getting us early points and putting our Defense into situations where we could rush and get TO's which happened and got people thinking we can play on both sides of the ball. Not true..

The Defense is very bad and wont be good this season. It might improve and become good for our standards but a Good NFL defense is a long way away here. People say we have as much sacks as the panthers and more INT's than the cowboys so we can pass rush and play coverage. Thats all Buls**t, really i havent been to convinced all season of our Defense.. I have no idea what we can do about it aswell...

Daunte is the Human Turnover machine and you have to face that. Hes not a typical QB, hes a monster with small hands. Teams know how to rush him because he holds the ball a long time and any jolt he will fumble it... His downfeild vision is that of a rookie and needs to really work on Concentrating more and more in games.. Hes seems very pumped all the time, maybe if he just plays with more foucus he could turn this around, again, i really dont know!

Seattle's offense is going guns, more than the rams... Hasslbeck is tearing up and SA isnt getting enough praise this season. I dont have enough time to write down all the area's where they should dominate us..

I actually felt the packers and the rams would prolly beat us aswell in a way but i thought they vikes were a real tight unit and Tice would Fire them up with motivation and get them on track. Hes done nothing of it all year and ive given up on him so i so no reason why we are going to improve this week...

Tice... you guys are all blowing his head this week. He does deserve it, he is a plain Dumb arse and he also needs to calm down. His calls are way way to agressive and so stupid!!!

you go off at him for that Fake FG. The rams would of had that in there mind, the whole NFL knows Tice has this s**t on his mind and from now on in everyone WILL BE AWARE of tricks with him. If he wanted a 1st down i think we shoulda ran a standard play we woulda ran on 3rd down...

You should of been on tices case last week aswell where he went for 2 4th downs we should have punted...

vikoles is offline Coordinator

"The pen is mightier than the sword"

viking hope is offline Training Camp

vikoles is offline Coordinator

"The pen is mightier than the sword"

Big C is offline Coordinator

Halo 4. Start another fight.

Texasviking is offline Training Camp

Prophet Guest

Viking_Mike is offline Rookie

Viking_Mike has left the building. In search of a real Viking site. Enjoy stomping on eachother for differing opinions, and acting like Packer fans....good job webby you ve created a nice little haven for you and your opinion. Hitler would be proud.

dart18 is offline Asst. Coach

Sometimes I like to think there is more to life than being you know. . . really really good looking.
    -Derrick Zoolander

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast