vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

We can beat the packers in lambeau but

The packers seem to play better in our dome then we do last two years as much as i hate to say they do. They torch us in the dome. As much as i love to say we play better in lambeau than the packers do. I think this is a weird trend. I like it though but to bad we cant sweep them. Anyone else agree with what im saying.
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Actually, it's Curley's curse.

Ever since we renovated Lambeau, we are doomed to play poorly there, as the ghosts of Lombardi's teams have forsaken (forsook? fornicated?) today's Packers.

Actually, if we hadn't renovated Lambeau, we would have been 14-2 the past couple of seasons. Now, we can't win a game there unless we pay off the referees. Again.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I would have to agree with you los! I think you mentioned this earlier in the season and it holds true!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikingsalltheway is offline Coordinator

"LosAngelis" wrote:

Ever since we renovated Lambeau, we are doomed to play poorly there, as the ghosts of Lombardi's teams have forsaken (forsook? fornicated?) today's Packers.

Actually, if we hadn't renovated Lambeau, we would have been 14-2 the past couple of seasons. Now, we can't win a game there unless we pay off the referees. Again.
    I am always happy to see the packers lose at lambeau or on the road. I hope the pack goes 0-8 at lambeau next year while we go 8-0 at home and 8-0 on the road on the way to detroit!
    982be7163de23b12be0039fa7de5b166

koolkev8 is offline Starter

"vikingsalltheway" wrote:
    "LosAngelis" wrote:

I am always happy to see the packers lose at lambeau or on the road. I hope the pack goes 0-8 at lambeau next year while we go 8-0 at home and 8-0 on the road on the way to detroit!

That would be nice!!!
    [img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/memory.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/gift1.jpg[/img:aa98b2ef5d][img:aa98b2ef5d]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y35/koolkev8/akhfl.jpg[/img:a