PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

We all saw something new about the Vikes!

easily the most impressive VIKES game i have seen this season... not because the Defense finally showed up. i'm talking consistency...defensive consistency! the secondary played great and barring the 1st drive by tenn., the run was very consistently stopped throughout the game... good defense gives the fans and the team the feel that you are always in control and that's what this game did! glad EJ is back. run stopper. and Roanell Smith and Winfield really made their presense known this week. some may say "the offense didn't show up this week though"--that BS! when the defense shows up, the offense doesn't need to try so hard--look at NE--they always put up just enough points to win cause they know their defense will show. if the VIKES win at least 2 out the next three games (NYG, IND, & GB), we will be seeing the Eagles again in the NFC Championship game. the VIKES are easily the 2nd best team and climbing in the NFC right now. the eagles will lose to another mediocre team again in the NFC Championship game, and let that team be us this year. the vikes are eaily a tad better than mediocre so SUPERBOWL BOUND! i want to make the Eagles' fans cry as they did the last 3 years!

later!

Well aren't we a bit cocky?? Just so you know, If we miss the playoffs it will be because of your post. JINX! We will then all rise as one and SLAY you!! j/k lol I can only hope for the season to go this well!
    Through Wind, Snow, Sleet, or Rain, all will feel the purple pain!

I want to see some consistency over a few games to believe it though. Good opportunity vs. the Giants this sunday...what a Halloween Game!

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

i know...a bit overzealous... but they need to win at least two out of three on the next games for me to be a true believer in NFC Championship bound! anyway, yes-we need to see more than one game of consistency... i am already looking forward to next week..the Smalls at the Dome... will claiborn be back in time to cover shockey? tiki barber poses a threat too but if the VIKES D plays as well run defense then no worries.

later.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: We all saw something new about the Vikes!

"PAvikesfan" wrote:
    easily the most impressive VIKES game i have seen this season... not because the Defense finally showed up. i'm talking consistency...defensive consistency! the secondary played great and barring the 1st drive by tenn., the run was very consistently stopped throughout the game... good defense gives the fans and the team the feel that you are always in control and that's what this game did! glad EJ is back. run stopper. and Roanell Smith and Winfield really made their presense known this week. some may say "the offense didn't show up this week though"--that BS! when the defense shows up, the offense doesn't need to try so hard--look at NE--they always put up just enough points to win cause they know their defense will show. if the VIKES win at least 2 out the next three games (NYG, IND, & GB), we will be seeing the Eagles again in the NFC Championship game. the VIKES are easily the 2nd best team and climbing in the NFC right now. the eagles will lose to another mediocre team again in the NFC Championship game, and let that team be us this year. the vikes are eaily a tad better than mediocre so SUPERBOWL BOUND! i want to make the Eagles' fans cry as they did the last 3 years!

later!
    Yes, I agree that we can and will beat the Iggles in the NFC Championship Game (provided we don't fold down the stretch, which I doubt this year). The Iggles are not that dominant and their defense is weaker than it has been the past three years (hell, they may not even make it to the NFC Champ game). GO VIKES!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Hey PA Vike,

You think the Eagle first loss will be to the Steelers, you must have a take on this? I am assuming that PA is for the state. Or will they lose to the Ravens this weekend?

I think it will be in the Steelers hands on Nov 7th.

I think you are right about winning 2 of the next 3 game is very important. It is important for our teams psychie. We need to play strong and win against some of the stronger teams in the league.

man, i would love it if it was the Steelers... i am from the philly suburbs city of Allentown and all we have is Eagles fans that cry whenever they lose and justify even the crapiest of wins... it would be poetic if the steelers would win, especially if it is a close game. baltimore will have a good chance if RB Lewis is back, but they will not be able to put up enough numbers to beat the Beagles if he can't play or doesn't show up... any team could run on the beagles' wet papertowel defense...any team. depends if the beagles get off to fast start and whether the ravens have to play catch up--that boller stinks worst than day-old cabbage and noodles.

PIT has to play NE this week... if they win against them, they will beat the Eagles no question.

later. cry Eagles, cry! cause you'll lose in the NFC.
    cry, Eagles, cry...you will choke again 1, 2, 3

haha

pudgesoprano is offline Asst. Coach

lewis is still out
    Here s the most important thing: You can NEVER lose your sense of humor. Without that, you ve got NOTHING. (Divinci) James Belushi