Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

We all know that Chavous is out, but 2 more players as well?

yep, Harris should work for a massage palor with how touchie-feelie he is...especially down field.

have a happy ending.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"PAvikesfan" wrote:
    Harris should work for a massage palor with how touchie-feelie he is.
    lol PAvikes. Say, that you in the salsa pic?

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

"briboy75" wrote:
    "Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    We are not screwed whatsoever. Remember who we are playing, its the Packers. They are an average team. three of their wins this season were on freak luck calls (fumble recovery, measurment at halftime, and illegal motion vs redskins). They are probibly the worst team in the playoffs, even ESPN is starting to dump on GB, saying their era is over, and the day the media starts dumping on Favre and the packers is the day you KNOW its over.

Here is a question, regarding the injuries. Should we care who plays on our D? If anything all they could do is improve it if we find some kinda diamond in the rough. We could have put in highschoolers and they would have played as well as our D this year, so it really doesn't matter if any of them are out. Anyway, with Chavous being out he might have time to look at his helmut and notice that he needs a bigger one, it looks like a novelty helmut.

How can they be the worst team in the playoffs when they won the division, have a higher seed then us, and beat us twice?
    They beat us in two close games that were all decided on freak ref calls.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

Hooversham is offline Starter

We are not any more screwed than we would be any other week. Our secondary and LB crew are horrible anyway. They don't make ANY plays at all. I think Russel actually makes the players around him WORSE. Certainly makes them LOOK worse.

I actually do think the Kelly Campbell injury hurts a little though. He's got breaking speed and can stretch the field a bit. Plus he's not a bad return man. Plus, if nothing else, he gets the team pumped up a bit. No one else seems to light a fire.
    I can bench press my own body weight. And I weight 2,000 pounds.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

The problem with that is they NEVER put him on the field. Its really depressing, they are wasting his speed in the slot by letting him ride the bench yelling out the oponents DB's.

tlk23 is offline Pro-Bowler

You could go back to every game and say that a call or two cost someone the game. If Detroit kicks the extra point the game goes to OT. Kevin Williams doesn't return the Leftwich fumble for a TD and the Jags might score and win. Vikes beat Chicago at by 5 and won in OT aganist Houston. Every game this year has been close except for the Cowboys and Titans win and the Giants loss.

vikoles is offline Coordinator

I know we kinda suck huh or at least very very average BECAUSE of our poooooooooooooooooor D!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

parsongeorge is offline Starter

"Kleinsasser40" wrote:
    We are not screwed whatsoever. Remember who we are playing, its the Packers. They are an average team. three of their wins this season were on freak luck calls (fumble recovery, measurment at halftime, and illegal motion vs redskins). They are probibly the worst team in the playoffs, even ESPN is starting to dump on GB, saying their era is over, and the day the media starts dumping on Favre and the packers is the day you KNOW its over.

Here is a question, regarding the injuries. Should we care who plays on our D? If anything all they could do is improve it if we find some kinda diamond in the rough. We could have put in highschoolers and they would have played as well as our D this year, so it really doesn't matter if any of them are out. Anyway, with Chavous being out he might have time to look at his helmut and notice that he needs a bigger one, it looks like a novelty helmut.
    I totally agree that are D cant really do any worse....I think it might even be a change for the better. Maybe create some kind of chemistry that wasnt there before.
    If you keep on doing what you ve done, your gonna keep on getting what you got.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12