Thread: WE ARE IN!!!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

WE ARE IN!!!

deleted
    SKOL VIKINGS!

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

WE ARE IN!!!

"indialovesvikes" wrote:
    does it matter who we play....optimism has left my brain!!!!!
    I feel much the same.

Emotionally, I was just numb the whole day yesterday. After the opening kickoff return and TD that was soon to follow, I just knew it wasn't going to be a day to get wound up emotionally. I did a couple of times, but most of the time, I felt very subdued. When the loss eventually came, I felt nothing. At the time, both the Rams and Panthers were losing, but it wasn't as if I felt either game's outcome were settled. That was prophetic enough, as the Saints almost blew it when Conwell rolled out of bounds to stop the clock and give the Panthers 35 more seconds on the clock.

At any rate, the O-line stunk yesterday and the defense once again allowed a third-world offense enough first downs and big plays to beat the Vikings. Of course, deep in my heart somewhere, I know the Vikings can offensively compete with any team in the NFL. I know it's tough to beat a team three times in one year, as the Packers will be faced with doing. But yesterday's lackluster loss just took all wind out of my sails. I am probably going to have very little expectation out of the Vikings for this next game (especially with Offord in and Chavous out). I just feel emotionally all used up. I can only hope that the offseason sees more changes on defense to at least give meaning to that old cry..."Wait til next year!"

At any rate, good luck Vikes, but I'm not expecting much except more disappointment.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234