Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WE ARE IN!!!

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

WE ARE IN!!!

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    vikes can do....

no no...

wasn't refering to anythign you said... just to people who are still thinking the Vikings are some awesome team.

Funny how people ripped on the Packers for "backing" into the playoffs last year... how the tide has turned...
    Vikings are an awesome team....sometimes

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

WE ARE IN!!!

i wasnt here last year but i prob would have been one of those. in jest of course. THE ANIMAL was one of the few that showed up today. shameful.

CanuckVike is offline Starter

WE ARE IN!!!

Okay we're in...now where's a viking fan that lives in Louisiana...because we need some serious VOODOO to get any further! Get that opponents doll going and let's stick it with pins!!! A good helping of self confidence wouldn't hurt either! Man I can imagine what the line is going to be like against whoever we'll be playing!!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni

WE ARE IN!!!

"CanuckVike" wrote:
    Okay we're in...now where's a viking fan that lives in Louisiana...because we need some serious VOODOO to get any further! Get that opponents doll going and let's stick it with pins!!! A good helping of self confidence wouldn't hurt either! Man I can imagine what the line is going to be like against whoever we'll be playing!!
    i think cajun lives in DC, lol
    lol the voodoo

CanuckVike is offline Starter

WE ARE IN!!!

Ya...Cajun! There ya go! I think he was at the game in DC today...I hope he's at least from the deep south originally! Someone get a hold of him and get him to make contact with Madame Fiyo on the Bayou! We gotta get this thing into action!!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

brock is offline Rookie

WE ARE IN!!!

I'm just glad the Vikings are FINNALLY back in.
    Greenway>You

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

WE ARE IN!!!

Alright the odds of the pack beating us 3 times is hard to imagine...And we always pull something out of our ass every year...We have yet to do that...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

chuck44 is offline Training Camp

WE ARE IN!!!

Packman-
    "refering to anythign"??? Spell much??

Don't the Cheeseheads have a site that you can play on-hopefully with a spell check??

See you next week-end!!!
    Nate Wright was pushed!

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

WE ARE IN!!!

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    optimism after goin 1-4 to end the season and 2-20 on grass.... gotta love it

WOW. One more chance to ruin Green Bays 2005 year, YES. GOTTA LOVE IT. BE AFRAID PACKMAN, BE VERY AFRAID :clown:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

WE ARE IN!!!

"ItalianStallion" wrote:
    Oh man are we F*cking lucky, still its been said before: we don't deserve it and I hope to God we can turn it around.
    I am glad that someone isn't afraid to say it.

Stallion, Thank You, that is the God's honest truth.

Our team looked dejected and Moss leaves the field early.

The question is not where are we playing but in what direction we are heading??????

I am not going to be happy until we win a game or two. This has been one of the worst seasons that I can remember. When you are good and you suck ass :bootyshake: that is the worst scenario. If you are bad and you suck that is tolerable. Fact is we have underachieved. As a fan, I feel like Charlie Brown, humiliated and disrespected.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast