Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Watch every game from 2008 in High Defination

    http://www.nfl.com/gamerewind?icampaign=MB_GameRewind_235

    NFL.com is streaming every game from 2008 in HD for $19.99.
    On-demand access to a library of every 2008 Regular Season and Playoff game, including Super Bowl XLIII:

    I checked out the demo, and it is pretty damn good quality.
    I am considering doing it and using some screen capture to record all of the Vikings games to DVD.

    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  2. #2
    Tad7's Avatar
    Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,452

    Re: Watch every game from 2008 in High Defination

    I purchased the week pass of that about 3 weeks ago and loved it. I watched every Vikings game and 3 or 4 other games all in a week...sorta pathetic lol.


    No commercials, stopping and starting, lagging etc...Highly recommended.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

    X MARKS THE SPOT

  3. #3
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Watch every game from 2008 in High Defination

    "Tad7" wrote:
    I purchased the week pass of that about 3 weeks ago and loved it. I watched every Vikings game and 3 or 4 other games all in a week...sorta pathetic lol.


    No commercials, stopping and starting, lagging etc...Highly recommended.
    Did you have any latency issues?
    I see it is streamed in Flash, not Silverlight, so I worry about buffering.

    EDIT:
    Nevermind, I am an idiot and see that you already addressed that.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  4. #4
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Watch every game from 2008 in High Defination

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    ...Did you have any latency issues?...
    First time I have ever heard that question.
    I had to look up what it meant just to make sure I didn't have any latency issues. Now I'm concerned, maybe I do?
    Damn it, I had enough issues and now you added another one to my list.
    Bastard.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  5. #5
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re: Watch every game from 2008 in High Defination

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    ...Did you have any latency issues?...
    First time I have ever heard that question.
    I had to look up what it meant just to make sure I didn't have any latency issues. Now I'm concerned, maybe I do?
    Damn it, I had enough issues and now you added another one to my list.
    Bastard.
    Engineers like to use big fancy words like doctors. Us normal people would call it load time. I guess that is why he gets to sit in the red zone section at the draft party.

  6. #6
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Watch every game from 2008 in High Defination

    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    ...Did you have any latency issues?...
    First time I have ever heard that question.
    I had to look up what it meant just to make sure I didn't have any latency issues. Now I'm concerned, maybe I do?
    Damn it, I had enough issues and now you added another one to my list.
    Bastard.
    Engineers like to use big fancy words like doctors. Us normal people would call it load time. I guess that is why he gets to sit in the red zone section at the draft party.
    Yeah, an elitist that blames his pompous tickets at the draft party on his woman.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #7
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,605
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Watch every game from 2008 in High Defination

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    ...Did you have any latency issues?...
    First time I have ever heard that question.
    I had to look up what it meant just to make sure I didn't have any latency issues. Now I'm concerned, maybe I do?
    gol 'darnit it, I had enough issues and now you added another one to my list.
    Bastard.
    Engineers like to use big fancy words like doctors. Us normal people would call it load time. I guess that is why he gets to sit in the red zone section at the draft party.
    Yeah, an elitist that blames his pompous tickets at the draft party on his woman.
    It's all her fault... I'm telling you...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Similar Threads

  1. Catch LeFevour! QB To Watch in 2008-09
    By jkjuggalo in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 08:10 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 10:57 PM
  3. Five Teams to Watch in the NFC for 2008
    By singersp in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-17-2008, 08:18 AM
  4. 2008 NFL Draft-Underclassman Watch
    By DaVizzles in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 11:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •