Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Waiting For The Other Shoe To Drop...

Waiting For The Other Shoe To Drop...
    Marrdro's comment follows:
    More mindless blather.

Are the Saints the team that only worries me? Hell yes. Are they beatable, well so far thier not, but damn, they sure appear to be thin especially in the secondary.

......but to sit here and spew crap like this makes me wonder were the hell some people get thier ideas from.

Case in point, he says he's been a fan 7 years but also then professes to remembering the 98 game. Gimme a break.

Don't buy into this drivel people.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Re:Waiting For The Other Shoe To Drop...

I've seen it.
    Before the season, I said this team was better than even Vikings fans realized.
    When I said they would go 14-2, many said that was overly optomistic.

Well it's difficult for Vikings fans to have faith based on all the past decades of disappointment.
    It's hard to be a believer when you've never tasted success.

It's easy to doubt when you see a team like the Saints dominate and easily beat a team like the Pats.

But those Pats are not the same team. Their time has come and gone.

The Saints aren't the same team either. But neither are the Vikings.

The Saints haven't faced a team as talented as the Vikings yet.
    If they do, I believe they will lose.

Vikings are a more complete team.

I have faith.

Our time is at hand.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

jargomcfargo wrote:
    I've seen it.
    Before the season, I said this team was better than even Vikings fans realized.
    When I said they would go 14-2, many said that was overly optomistic.

Well it's difficult for Vikings fans to have faith based on all the past decades of disappointment.
    It's hard to be a believer when you've never tasted success.

It's easy to doubt when you see a team like the Saints dominate and easily beat a team like the Pats.

But those Pats are not the same team. Their time has come and gone.

The Saints aren't the same team either. But neither are the Vikings.

The Saints haven't faced a team as talented as the Vikings yet.
    If they do, I believe they will lose.

Vikings are a more complete team.

I have faith.

Our time is at hand.
    Thats the spirit Doc. :woohoo:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

The sad truth of the matter is that in the 32 team NFL, only one team can be champion. Could it be the Vikings this year? Could be...then again, 11 other teams will reach the playoffs with that same goal.

Look at the Eagles last year...made the playoffs as the 6th seed, and just barely missed reaching the SB. Or the Cardinals, a team that everybody trashed as being pretenders from a weak division who were headed in the wrong direction come January...and they just barely missed being SB champions.

Anything can happen in a single game. Saints might be unstoppable, or lose in the opening round, or lose to the Vikings.

Right now, I'm just going to continue enjoying a ride the likes of which I haven't been on since 1998. I have supreme confidence in this team's ability to beat any and all comers. Doesn't mean that they will, but they certainly can.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

purplepat wrote:
    The sad truth of the matter is that in the 32 team NFL, only one team can be champion. Could it be the Vikings this year? Could be...then again, 11 other teams will reach the playoffs with that same goal.

Look at the Eagles last year...made the playoffs as the 6th seed, and just barely missed reaching the SB. Or the Cardinals, a team that everybody trashed as being pretenders from a weak division who were headed in the wrong direction come January...and they just barely missed being SB champions.

Anything can happen in a single game. Saints might be unstoppable, or lose in the opening round, or lose to the Vikings.

Right now, I'm just going to continue enjoying a ride the likes of which I haven't been on since 1998. I have supreme confidence in this team's ability to beat any and all comers. Doesn't mean that they will, but they certainly can.
    Adequately articulated my friend.

Right now I'm hoping that they get beat up (injuries) by the Deadskin D as well as the Dallas D.

Really think they have depth issues.