Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Wager

Del Rio Guest

The Wager

If the Vikings do not win this game I will write a damn 500 word essay works cited report on this site titled Why I Eat Crow. The contents will be in support of Favre as the best QB ever to play the game. There will be no sarcasm only dry heaving. If the Vikes indeed pull one out all you Packer fans have to do is enjoy the offseason....................because we will pull this one off.

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

The Wager

"packmanxxxi" wrote:
    500 words? Thats hardly a good poem...
    Well I think Packman ought to take up that challenge and write a 500 word essay on why the Packers are over rated and really just lucked into the playoffs this year with the help of the Refs, and why CP and Moss are the best tandem going in pro football. :thumbleft:

What do you say Packman? I realize 500 words is a lot for a Packer fan but I am sure you are up to it. Want to put your keyboard where your mouth is? :lol:

WWBGD

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

The Wager

If we loose to the Pack 3 times, I think fans should start a petition and have MIKE TICE, Scott Linehan, and Ted Cotrell write an 1000 word essay on why they shouldn't be fired!

Now that's a WAGER!!!

Del Rio Guest

The Wager

RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

The Wager

:-k I wonder what happened to packmans post that I quoted? Maybe if you make an airhead post it just floats away into the purple haze. 8-[

WWBGD

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

The Wager

"RK" wrote:
    :-k I wonder what happened to packmans post that I quoted? Maybe if you make an airhead post it just floats away into the purple haze. 8-[
    Looks like Webby's been busy moderating. :king: I gotta admit though the XXX has touched a few nerves. On another thread I almost called him an a**, and I don't even swear. :scratch:

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

Caine is offline Jersey Retired

Re: The Wager

"Del Rio" wrote:
    If the Vikings do not win this game I will write a damn 500 word essay works cited report on this site titled Why I Eat Crow. The contents will be in support of Favre as the best QB ever to play the game. There will be no sarcasm only dry heaving. If the Vikes indeed pull one out all you Packer fans have to do is enjoy the offseason....................because we will pull this one off.
    I already lost my wager. After being swept, I am now obligated to get a high-n-tight, color it green, and wear a Packer jersey and green-n-gold war paint to work when we return (on the 18th). Working with loads of Packer fans, this is NOT a day I'm looking forward to.

However, if Minnesota wins on the 9th, I'll GLADLY wear the stickin' Packer jersey...and laugh all the way.

However, having to write an essay about Favre being the greatest ever...no matter what you write, you still won't be able to get past Montana.

maybe you should amend it to "One of the Greatest"...

Caine

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

The Wager

Offer a double or nothing Caine.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

JohnnyBlood92 is offline Training Camp

The Wager

Montana had a powerhouse D his entire career and one of the most underrated RBs in NFL history: Roger Craig. A great QB, yes, but put him on the same Packers teams as Favre and he wouldn't have nearly as much success.
    [img:d10b46c8b8]http://www.packerpalace.com/blog/billboard-gb3mn0.jpg[/img:d10b46c8b8]
    "The Green Bay Packers have never lost a football game. They just ran out of time."

-Vince Lombardi

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

The Wager

"JohnnyBlood92" wrote:
    Montana had a powerhouse D his entire career and one of the most underrated RBs in NFL history: Roger Craig. A great QB, yes, but put him on the same Packers teams as Favre and he wouldn't have nearly as much success.
    And GB's DEFENSE is what really won Favre HIS SB...many sportswriters still contend that Reggie White should have been the MVP of that SB! Montana was in a class by himself...and you Favre-worshippers should be able to admit that...it takes nothing from Favre (who is, in his own right, a great QB).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast