Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Wade Ready To Go; Doss Sits

Quote"

On the flipside, I thought our defense did a good job of creating nine turnovers and four defensive touchdowns in the preseason

didnt we have 14 takeaways?

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

It will be interesting to see who D. Hall covers Sunday. Do they put him on Wade, or do they take our speed away by putting him on Troy. I believe we'll use Shiancoe down the seam and motion to create mismatches like Adrian on a LB. We will force them to stop the run, and hit them with short playaction passes. They are going to come after T-Jack, and I see a big play downfield coming sooner rather than later. Wade will be key for our offense all season, if they put their best corner on him someone must get open in single coverage, especialy if safeties are crowding the line of scrimmage.

vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman

"PurpleTide" wrote:

It will be interesting to see who D. Hall covers Sunday. Do they put him on Wade, or do they take our speed away by putting him on Troy. I believe we'll use Shiancoe down the seam and motion to create mismatches like Adrian on a LB. We will force them to stop the run, and hit them with short playaction passes. They are going to come after T-Jack, and I see a big play downfield coming sooner rather than later. Wade will be key for our offense all season, if they put their best corner on him someone must get open in single coverage, especialy if safeties are crowding the line of scrimmage.
    Wasn't it nice when our receivers had to worry about double coverage.
    At least we don't have to worry about that anymore.
    At least not until Sidney Rice gets some playing time.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"vikingivan" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:

Wasn't it nice when our receivers had to worry about double coverage.
    At least we don't have to worry about that anymore.
    At least not until Sidney Rice gets some playing time.
    Our receivers will have to worry about double coverage when facing a shutdown corner. Hall has the ability of covering Wade on his own, making TWill have to face double coverage.

We would have to beat this using Shiancoe, our RBs out of the backfield, and 3 WR sets.

"I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12