Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Wade Ready To Go; Doss Sits

http://www.startribune.com/blogs/vikings/
    Receiver Bobby Wade was back for today’s practice at Winter Park and said he is ready to go for Sunday’s opener against the Falcons. Wade missed the preseason finale because of a sprained ankle. It appeared that safety Mike Doss (calf) did not practice. He had a wrap on his left leg and was wearing a stylish Vikings camp; it appeared that safety Tank Williams did practice.
    Some other good stuff here including a Serius interview with Childress
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

carta4eva is offline Asst. Coach Space Invaders Champion

Re: Wade Ready To Go; Doss Sits

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Receiver Bobby Wade was back for today’s practice at Winter Park and said he is ready to go for Sunday’s opener against the Falcons. Wade missed the preseason finale because of a sprained ankle. It appeared that safety Mike Doss (calf) did not practice. He had a wrap on his left leg and was wearing a stylish Vikings camp; it appeared that safety Tank Williams did practice.
    good news about wade, w/out him we might have had a 70:1 Run-pass ratio on sunday
    A wise man once said," Defense Wins Championships!"

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"carta4eva" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    good news about wade, w/out him we might have had a 70:1 Run-pass ratio on sunday
    We might anyways with him going up against Deangelo Hall. The key at WR for this game will be Williamson, not Wade.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

"V" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    We might anyways with him going up against Deangelo Hall. The key at WR for this game will be Williamson, not Wade.
    yeah hall is a stud but their lbs are slow, I think this game Childress is going to show exactly why we 'overpaid' for Shaincoe... he is gonna have a monster game.

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator

"carta4eva" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    yeah hall is a stud but their lbs are slow, I think this game Childress is going to show exactly why we 'overpaid' for Shaincoe... he is gonna have a monster game.
    How do you pronounce his name?
    I wanna say Shi - no - co

"VikesFan787" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:

A Giants fan told me it is actually pronounce SHANK-OH... good this he's not our punter!

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"V" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I actually look to Rice to have an impact. He looks like he can develop into our go to guy on the sidelines to move the chains and also the go to guy at the corner of the endzone. He has me excited for the game to start.

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

"VikesFan787" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    i believe it's pronounced SHANK- OH.

and i hope Wade brings his A-game against the over-rated Hall, and Williamson and Shaincoe can step up and contribute on the offensive side of the ball.

minnesota is offline Rookie

"V" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    yeah but if he was out, that would make troy the starter and we would have to look to rice to have a big game, or vise versa. so I think that having Wade will really help our passing game

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"minnesota" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "carta4eva" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    yeah but if he was out, that would make troy the starter and we would have to look to rice to have a big game, or vise versa. so I think that having Wade will really help our passing game
    It will be interesting to see if they respect Wade as our #1.

If they do, Hall will be on Wade all game, no matter where we line him up, and we will have to adjust to that and use other options.

If they don't, Hall will be up against whoever we line up at Split End, and we will have to move Wade around constantly to keep them guessing.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast