Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Wade just trying to contribute - 5 years in, finally gets big chance at WR

Go get 'em, Wade!!!
    And the rest of our young WR corps!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Fact: For the Vikings to sport a winning record this year, Jackson, Wade, Williamson, and Shiancoe all need to have their best years ever.

The sad part is that isn't saying much. They need to double/triple their productivity actually.
    That's a fact?
    Here's a fact, if the Vikings scored one more TD in six of their games last year they would have finished 12-4.
    If the Vikings keep a comparable defense and step it up even a little in offense the tides will change.
    That's a remarkable stat Prophet! Here's another one I'm just guessing at. If we had had two less costly penalties in crucial situations per game, our record would have been 9-7 or 10-6.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

PurpleTide is offline Team Alumni

"Prophet" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    Fact: For the Vikings to sport a winning record this year, Jackson, Wade, Williamson, and Shiancoe all need to have their best years ever.

The sad part is that isn't saying much. They need to double/triple their productivity actually.
    That's a fact?
    Here's a fact, if the Vikings scored one more TD in six of their games last year they would have finished 12-4.
    If the Vikings keep a comparable defense and step it up even a little in offense the tides will change.
    Did someone say Tide? By just playing everygame this year, all three of these guys should more than double/triple their production. It also insures that they will be having career years. This all bodes well for us, as we will have a much improved offense from last year. People will be on the Chiller wagon by mid-season.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"PurpleTide" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "V" wrote:

That's a fact?
    Did someone say Tide? By just playing everygame this year, all three of these guys should more than double/triple their production. It also insures that they will be having career years. This all bodes well for us, as we will have a much improved offense from last year. People will be on the Chiller wagon by mid-season.
    Even CCthebest?
    ;D

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "V" wrote:

That's a fact?
    Even CCthebest?
    ;D
    He has so much crow to eat that his only redemption will be shining Childress' bald spot with his tongue.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

"I think he has a good feel for coverage. I think he is smart. I think he can beat man-to-man," Childress said. "I think he is shifty. I didn't particularly care for the drop the other night, but he had wiggled himself into a good position open. I think you saw his niftiness in the first game."
    Thats a good characterization of Wade,, Nifty.
    The Nifty Shifty one.
    Should be a good addition, as long as they allow him to utilize his shifty niftiness. I expect him to be a frequent target for T-Jack.

lakehubertviking is offline Asst. Coach

Childress said Jackson will play into the second quarter in Seattle, and then Brooks Bollinger will finish out the game.
    Hopefully that's a typo and they meant into the 3rd quarter.
    And I'd like to see Thigpen for a drive.
    I have no desire to see Drew Henson play football ever again.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"Prophet" wrote:
    "BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "V" wrote:

That's a fact?
    Even CCthebest?
    ;D
    He has so much crow to eat that his only redemption will be shining Childress' bald spot with his tongue.
    ROLF!
    I ALMOST want Childress to succeed more just to hear what CCs response would be, than for the benefit of the Vikings organization.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"PurpleTide" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "V" wrote:

That's a fact?
    There will still be the haters.
    By the way, those same haters would beeyatch if we won the SB and said that we didn't win by a big enough margin.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "PurpleTide" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "V" wrote:

That's a fact?
    There will still be the haters.
    By the way, those same haters would beeyatch if we won the SB and said that we didn't win by a big enough margin.
    ROTF!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast