Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 164
  1. #101
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Vote: McNabb For Vikings QB in 08'

    [size=13pt]McNabb Would Look Good In Purple[/size]

    Posted Oct 29th 2007 10:17PM
    by JJ Cooper
    sports.aol.com



    It seems more like random speculation than any actual reporting, but Pioneer Press columnist Charley Waters speculates that Donovan McNabb could be traded to Minnesota during the offseason for a second-round pick.........

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #102
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Vote: McNabb For Vikings QB in 08'

    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]McNabb Would Look Good In Purple[/size]

    Posted Oct 29th 2007 10:17PM
    by JJ Cooper
    sports.aol.com



    It seems more like random speculation than any actual reporting, but Pioneer Press columnist Charley Waters speculates that Donovan McNabb could be traded to Minnesota during the offseason for a second-round pick.........
    Donavan sure didn't burn any bridges this week with the organization.
    He seemed to say all the right things anyway to facilitate this if it is more than just a writer trying to get an article in under deadline.

    Anyway, not a bad read my friend.
    I did have one issue with what he said though.....

    Childress' plan is as he's put together a mix of aging veterans on defense
    Why does everyone seem to think we are aging on Defense.
    Even the ones that we have on the team that seem to be old and ready for the coffin seem to still be playing at a pretty high level and ooooohhhhh by the way, seem to have a pretty good backup/depth behind them.

    I know we can't call posters idiots but can we call the press idiots?
    :

    91 Ray Edwards DE 22 6-5 268





    2 Purdue
    99 Erasmus James DE 24 6-4 266



    3 Wisconsin
    92 Jayme Mitchell DE 23 6-6 285




    2 Mississippi
    96 Brian Robison DE 24 6-3 267




    R Texas
    98 Darrion Scott DE 26 6-3 289





    4 Ohio State
    95 Kenechi Udeze DE 24 6-3 281




    4 USC
    90 Fred Evans DT 23 6-4 305






    2 Texas State

    97 Spencer Johnson DT 25 6-3 286


    4 Auburn
    93 Kevin Williams DL 27 6-5 311




    5 Oklahoma State
    94 Pat Williams DL 35 6-3 317





    11 Texas A&M

    57 Rufus Alexander LB 24 6-1 228



    R Oklahoma
    50 Vinny Ciurciu LB 27 6-0 235





    5 Boston College
    59 Heath Farwell LB 25 6-0 235





    3 San Diego State
    52 Chad Greenway LB 24 6-2 242



    2 Iowa
    56 E.J. Henderson LB 27 6-1 245




    5 Maryland
    51 Ben Leber LB 28 6-3 244







    6 Kansas State
    54 Dontarrious Thomas LB 27 6-2 241
    4 Auburn
    41 Charles Gordon CB 23 5-11 180



    2 Kansas
    23 Cedric Griffin CB 24 6-0 203





    2 Texas
    31 Marcus McCauley CB 24 6-0 203


    R Fresno State
    27 Ronyell Whitaker CB 28 5-9 196


    2 Virginia Tech
    26 Antoine Winfield CB 30 5-9 180


    9 Ohio State

    21 Michael Doss S 26 5-10 207





    5 Ohio State
    37 Eric Frampton S 23 5-11 205




    R Washington State
    42 Darren Sharper S 31 6-2 210



    11 William & Mary

    24 Dwight Smith S 29 5-10 201




    7 Akron
    25 Tank Williams S 27 6-3 223




    6 Stanford
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #103
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Vote: McNabb For Vikings QB in 08'

    McNabb = cancelling season tickets.

  4. #104
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Vote: McNabb For Vikings QB in 08'

    "Webby" wrote:
    McNabb = cancelling season tickets.
    How about McNabb + 1rst Round High Draft Pick (insert QB Names Here) +
    2nd Round High draft (Insert WR Here) + 3rd Round High Draft Pick (Insert OT Here) etc etc?

    FA (Insert DE Here)
    FA (Insert OT Here)

    Change your mind?

    By the way..........You wouldn't shut the site down would you?
    Don't know what I would do at work if I had to go back to the other 2 pages I was a member of.
    Believe it or not, the quality of posters on here are way much booookkkkoooo better my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #105
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Vote: McNabb For Vikings QB in 08'

    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]McNabb Would Look Good In Purple[/size]

    Posted Oct 29th 2007 10:17PM
    by JJ Cooper
    sports.aol.com



    It seems more like random speculation than any actual reporting, but Pioneer Press columnist Charley Waters speculates that Donovan McNabb could be traded to Minnesota during the offseason for a second-round pick.........
    Another reason to hate AOL.
    Godawful dumbasses speculating on sports.

  6. #106
    Metrodump's Avatar
    Metrodump is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    156

    Re: Vote: McNabb For Vikings QB in 08'

    Why some of you be down on MacNabb? He be
    the next Randal Cunninham dontcha know. He be a good fit for play'n in da confines of a warm inside dome.



    Offline

  7. #107
    ejmat is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,849

    Re: Vote: McNabb For Vikings QB in 08'

    "sharper42" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    There are a scant few QB's that I despise more than McNabb.

    I would rather have Culpepper,Farve,Theismann or some vagrant off the street than to see him in Purple. Of course I said the same thing about Jim McMahon and Andre Ware and that didn't change anything. In fact the team usually picks up the old,washed up QB's that I have no desire to see and McNabb has actually been on my "used up QB's who will wear purple when their current team cuts them loose" spreadsheet for the past year so it is almost a given.

    are you fcking kidding? FAVRE? id rather have spergon wynn
    Yeah because Wynn is a much better QB than Favre.
    FYI: Favre is better than anyone of our QBs now.
    Much better so if it was something that would benefit this team I would take Favre in a second.
    If anyone here doesn't think Favre would make this team better, you are greatly mistaken.
    All haters aside, that's the facts.

  8. #108
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vote: McNabb For Vikings QB in 08'

    "Metrodump" wrote:
    Why some of you be down on MacNabb? He be
    the next Randal Cunninham dontcha know. He be a good fit for play'n in da confines of a warm inside dome.

    Metrodump - I resurrected last year's stadium debate just for you...

    BTW, your avatar is from the same pic that I use all the time to show people what a POS the old Met really was.
    http://www.stadiumsofnfl.com/past/metromain.jpg
    http://www.stadiumsofnfl.com/past/metro365.jpg
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  9. #109
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vote: McNabb For Vikings QB in 08'

    "ejmat" wrote:
    "sharper42" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    There are a scant few QB's that I despise more than McNabb.

    I would rather have Culpepper,Farve,Theismann or some vagrant off the street than to see him in Purple. Of course I said the same thing about Jim McMahon and Andre Ware and that didn't change anything. In fact the team usually picks up the old,washed up QB's that I have no desire to see and McNabb has actually been on my "used up QB's who will wear purple when their current team cuts them loose" spreadsheet for the past year so it is almost a given.

    are you fcking kidding? FAVRE? id rather have spergon wynn
    Yeah because Wynn is a much better QB than Favre.
    FYI: Favre is better than anyone of our QBs now.
    Much better so if it was something that would benefit this team I would take Favre in a second.
    If anyone here doesn't think Favre would make this team better, you are greatly mistaken.
    All haters aside, that's the facts.
    Obviously we would take Fav-re if it was possible.
    But it isn't possible, and it leaves me with a dirty feeling just thinking about, so I would rather not.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  10. #110
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Vote: McNabb For Vikings QB in 08'

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Metrodump" wrote:
    Why some of you be down on MacNabb? He be
    the next Randal Cunninham dontcha know. He be a good fit for play'n in da confines of a warm inside dome.

    Metrodump - I resurrected last year's stadium debate just for you...

    BTW, your avatar is from the same pic that I use all the time to show people what a POS the old Met really was.
    http://www.stadiumsofnfl.com/past/metromain.jpg
    http://www.stadiumsofnfl.com/past/metro365.jpg
    I send my apologies Metro.
    I ignored a couple of your posts.
    I assumed you were some sort of spammer or Troll.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - TODAY IS ELECTION DAY!
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 07:44 PM
  2. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - NEXT TUESDAY!
    By josdin00 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 10:31 AM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 09:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •