Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: Vote....

  1. #11
    shockzilla's Avatar
    shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
    Posts
    6,204
    Blog Entries
    29

    Re: Vote....

    Give me a break. :roll:

    Judging the job head coaches are doing after ONE FRICKIN' GAME???????
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

  2. #12
    smootpepper is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    409

    Re: Vote....

    "shockzilla" wrote:
    Give me a break. :roll:

    Judging the job head coaches are doing after ONE FRICKIN' GAME???????
    Vote after every game, it tracks how the approval rating changes after each game and will give a season average.

  3. #13
    slowlow is offline Rookie
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    88

    Re: Vote....

    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    :roll:

    :roll: :roll:
    :roll: :roll: :roll:

  4. #14
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Vote....

    "slowlow" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    :roll:

    :roll: :roll:
    :roll: :roll: :roll:

    :roll: x 10!

  5. #15
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: Vote....

    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "slowlow" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "webmaster" wrote:
    :roll:

    :roll: :roll:
    :roll: :roll: :roll:

    :roll: x 10!

    :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

  6. #16
    mnvikes61's Avatar
    mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,159

    Re: Vote....

    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
    :lol: that's almost hypnotic

    Thanks Josdin

  7. #17
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: Vote....

    "magicci" wrote:
    our O is ranked 11 and our D is ranked 20

    Defensive rankings go strictly by yards. It is a little skewed since our offense kept turing the ball over, or going 3 and out, and our D was always on the field. Man it feels weird saying that about our offense.

    Also, take away that 71 yard TD run by cadillac, or just give him a couple yards or so on that run(since 2 yards or 71 yards didn't matter to our D on that play, both would have resulted in a loss for our team) and we would have ranked pretty darn high.


    Our D is gonna be ranked around 10 or so this year IMO.

  8. #18
    mnjamie's Avatar
    mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,536

    Re: Vote....

    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    our O is ranked 11 and our D is ranked 20

    Defensive rankings go strictly by yards. It is a little skewed since our offense kept turing the ball over, or going 3 and out, and our D was always on the field. Man it feels weird saying that about our offense.

    Also, take away that 71 yard TD run by cadillac, or just give him a couple yards or so on that run(since 2 yards or 71 yards didn't matter to our D on that play, both would have resulted in a loss for our team) and we would have ranked pretty darn high.


    Our D is gonna be ranked around 10 or so this year IMO.

    Loved how Caddy was getting all this praise today ... He pops a long one on 3rd and 1 at the end of the game when the Vikes sell out to try and get the ball back ... and all of a sudden i'm hearing comparisons to Emmit Smith ... Give me a break !!! ukeright:

  9. #19
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: Vote....

    "mnjamie" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "magicci" wrote:
    our O is ranked 11 and our D is ranked 20

    Defensive rankings go strictly by yards. It is a little skewed since our offense kept turing the ball over, or going 3 and out, and our D was always on the field. Man it feels weird saying that about our offense.

    Also, take away that 71 yard TD run by cadillac, or just give him a couple yards or so on that run(since 2 yards or 71 yards didn't matter to our D on that play, both would have resulted in a loss for our team) and we would have ranked pretty darn high.


    Our D is gonna be ranked around 10 or so this year IMO.

    Loved how Caddy was getting all this praise today ... He pops a long one on 3rd and 1 at the end of the game when the Vikes sell out to try and get the ball back ... and all of a sudden i'm hearing comparisons to Emmit Smith ... Give me a break !!! ukeright:

    Yeah, now that I know that we lost, I wish we would have played normal D there and let him get his 2 or 3 yards and end the game with 80 yards on 27 carries. In my mind that is what he got and our D only gave up 280 yards, not 340ish. Those other yards were meaningless to us/me.

  10. #20
    vikes09's Avatar
    vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,260

    Re: Vote....

    fat pat played really well, but kevin williams name wasnt called as much. same with antione but thats cause he shut down his man. and what a nice INT by smoot.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - TODAY IS ELECTION DAY!
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-04-2008, 07:44 PM
  2. VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE - NEXT TUESDAY!
    By josdin00 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 10:31 AM
  3. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 09:29 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •