Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: VKG4LFE at Lamboo!!

I do have pics from the game....what's the best way to show you guys....sorry I'm somewhat computer challanged...I have them on my computer already...Plus I don't want to get in trouble cause my pics take up 2 pages..

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

The girlfriend wasn't too bad after the game. She was a little upset but got over it pretty quickly. I had to ride home with three packer fans (the gf, her little brother and little sister), but surprisingly they weren't too pissed off. I'll try to post some pictures, but that will require us getting a scanner too when we get our computer (if we ever get one!!).

Bleedpurple, I've also heard that the Milwaukee fan base is much worse than the GB base too, so that's probably why they were a little bit more rude.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Bleed purple host them on photobucket.com and shrink them.. Then copy the links and put the link between these tags.. [img] [/img]

Vkg whuts up buddy? We miss u around here.. Get a comp set up quick! What comp are u on currently? Get around the firewall at the school or whut?!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Right now I'm in the cities at my mom's house so I am using her computer. My girlfriend and I are going to try to get a computer after the holiday's but we'll have to see if we can afford it! I don't know how to get around firewalls at school, but even if I did, I wouldn't attempt it, I kind of need to keep my job!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"bleedpurple27" wrote:
    I do have pics from the game....what's the best way to show you guys....sorry I'm somewhat computer challanged...I have them on my computer already...Plus I don't want to get in trouble cause my pics take up 2 pages..
    You can put one or two in a post, but you could always put them in the fan gallery and put a link to them??

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Lol.. I hear ya man.. I wouldn't get fired from being a student so I never get in trouble...

Yah you can ussually find a pretty cheap computer.. My friend picked up a decent Gateway with a ton of memory for 300.. But it will be after the holidays eh? I bet u will be buying lots of gifts.. Atleast put away a lil bit of money to save for a comp if u can't afford it now! We miss ya

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Awesome VKG, sounds like you had a great time! I wish I could have been there myself, but "resorting" to Webby's big screen isn't all that bad!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12