Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

VKG4LFE at Lamboo!!

Well, I must say the vikings monday nighter at lamboo was a great time!! Like I said before we were sitting right behind the vikes bench about 3 rows up! It was awesome! I was "talking" to the players (not that they were lilstening) and Koren Robinson actually looked right at me and winked after something I said (I didn't know if I should be worried about that or not). The D played great and our O did just enough to get the job done. After the Robinson catch in the 4th quarter you could hear a pin drop in the stadium except for the scattered vikings fan throughout the stadium! It was definitely the best game I have ever been to in my lifetime!!

As for the computer front. We are looking into getting a dell for our house and some high speed internet so I will be able to be on here again! Hopefully sometime in January we'll git R done!! Talk to you all soon!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SamDawg84 Guest

Re: VKG4LFE at Lamboo!!

yes VKG thats awesome!! Dannys boy koren winked at you he will be jealous lol

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Awesome VKG, don't worry about the Wink, it is a good thing. All WR like to wink, see TO. LOL I think the wink is a non-aggressive response when you are trying to communicate with a fan in enemy territory.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

That's awesome VKG. I would have given anything to be there to see Favre's face when we hit that kick in person!

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

what was the girlfriend like after the game?

when i was leaving the viking/packer game at the dome this year, there was this couple walking behind me. the guy was a viking fan, the girl was a packer fan. the girl had a stone cold look on her face. and everything her boyfriend said, she snapped back at him. "do you want ice cream?" girlfriend: "where the hell are we gonna get ice cream from? we'd have to drive 10 minutes out of the way. i want to go home."

it was awesome. :lol:
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

that is freakin sweet. i wish i experienced that, and i also hope u get ur computer problems worked out.

DPep11 is offline Asst. Coach

haha sweet time eh? :lol:

sounds like a good time VKG4LFE..we went also. I actually have some pics if anyone is interested.....the pack fans were for the most part, ok,but I did run into some pretty salty pack fans...I guess the fact that they are having a tough year has taken a toll, because this was the 6th year that I have gone to lamblow..and this was by far the worst the fans have been. Some Pack fans were saying that the fact that this was a Milwaukee season ticket holder game that the fans are a little different. All in all the experience was outstanding..what a game!

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Hey vkg, do you have any pics of the game. If so post them in here, same for you bleedpurple, would love to see some of the game pics or even tailgating pics if you have any.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

That had to be a great outing VKS........Glad to see you around...

Get that Dell up and running bud........

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast