Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VKG4LFE....

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

VKG4LFE....

Thats the reason I didnt play football in college..I would rather focus on whats going to actually get me through life.....

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

VKG4LFE....

Good idea!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LFE....

sorry guys had to BUTT in and say to Vikestand great story, welcome to the board and enjoy the rest of the season look forward to seeing more of your posts, don't stand on the side lines keep on posten, that is what make's the Purple Pride Org. so much fun...THANKS WEBBY
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

VKG4LFE....

I'm glad to see others like myself. I was born, raised and still live on the East Coast. Based upon your vitals Vikestand I'm probably 4 or 5 years older than you and became a fan about that many years earlier. I've also grown into a Viking fanatic and cannot get enough Viking football. I've seen the Vikes several times in New England and New York and got to catch the Indy game this year since I was in the area on business. I'm going to make sure I get up to Minnesota by some point next year. I want the rush of watching the Vikes play along with thousands of fellow fans. Obviously, it is not the same thrill in a visiting stadium. Plus the Vikes lost the last three I went to. At least the Colts game was close.

I myself signed up long ago, posting a few post in my first months. I was dormant for a while. I love to discuss the Vikes and there is only so much time to discuss with the few Vikings fans I watch the game with everyweek. I'll be staying active on the site from now on.
    fe4c0bdee276bad61c4dc5468ded7032

VKG4LFE....

I wish I traveled for my job! Not only would it be great to see other parts of the states, but to get to go to vikes games at other venues would be fun too! There is nothing like the dome though! (compared to the few places I have been)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LFE....

This year is the first and possibly the only time I travel out of CT for my job. Luckily I've been working in Columbus, Ohio and once I knew I was going to be around for the Colts game and made plans. Some tickets were released back by the teams and I was able to get the best seats that I have had for a football game. If I could make it to at least one Viking game a year, I'd be estatic.

VKG4LFE....

Yeah, me too. I had made it the previous couple of years, but I missed last year. Got my one in this year already! I could actually go to alot more, but it gets spendy and the drive would be killer. Since I live just north of Milwaukee I could actually get to Chicago, Green Bay and drive up to the cities for all those games. But that would take up a lot of time too. Watching on TV is almost as good!

VKG4LFE....

We have a small clan that watches the games every week, whether it is shown on local TV or not. It's not much fun watching by yourself. The group was much larger a few years ago when the Vikes were rebuilding. It seems when ever a new season starts we lose a couple of people. We probably have to be the loudest three man group in the bar. I can't miss watching the Vikings play everyweek. I would feel lost if I did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12