Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VKG4LFE....

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

VKG4LFE....

Thanks for welcoming me to the board...I have had my name since April but have been busy...I like this place...Its good for somebody to go to when I get tired of hearing about the stink'n lambs

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

VKG4LFE....

No problem. Before I signed on I would check out this site all the time too. What team is that a picture of in your avatar? I'm assuming it's a high school/small college in Missouri but I don't know.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LFE....

That school in the picture is the high school I went to...Ste. Genevieve(Im a frosh in college)....It is a class 3 school out of 6 classes in missouri...We played in the dome last year for the state championship but our stud RB who had almost the state record in rushing(2,990 yrds) blew out his knee on the opening kickoff...Talk about bad luck...Im 56 in the picture...Started O-line and rotated on D....

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

VKG4LFE....

That's awesome! That must have been a thrill to play in the dome like that! Where did you go to college? Do you play ball in college? Last question, if you live is Missouri, how did you become a viking fan?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VKG4LFE....

Oh you better believe it...When ever we where standing in the tunnell there was about 8,000 fans on the home side and about 6,000 on the visiting side so when they anounced that we were coming out it started shaking in side the tunnell...About the coolest thing you could ever go through for somebody that loves football as much as I do....Um right now I am going to a junior college on academic scholarships and then going to Central Missouri State U.....I didnt go play college ball anywhere...It was amazing that none of us got offers to go to college for a state finalist team except our RB who is now at Southeast Missouri State...Im not big enough to play the line in college only being 6'0 225...But anyways...I became a fan of the vikings when I believe(cant remember exactly) warren moon was the QB...I believe it was a thanksgiving game I watched and at that time I just like their unis but have fallen in love with them ever since....I have lived and died with the vikings...98' could have killed me...and we wont mention the last NFC championship game....I have been to WI a few times...How in the world did you become a vikings fan?...

By Pack93z

VKG4LFE....

Originally I am from Minnesota about 15 minutes east of St. Paul in a city called Oakdale. I went to college in southern MN in a city called Winona. I went to Winona St. I met my girlfriend there, who is from WI and then after college I moved back here with her! It was tough to do, but it had to be done, I still stay true to my vikes though!!

VKG4LFE....

Girls tend to do that to you...lol

By Pack93z

VKG4LFE....

Yeah, no kidding! Damn them!

VKG4LFE....

Did you play ball at all in high school?

By Pack93z

VKG4LFE....

I played baseball. I quit football after 8th grade, I wasn't very good. I focused on baseball and was all state and then played ball in college for a year, but my grades went to hell so I quit to focus on those.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast