Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Visanthe Shiancoe

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    Hey Mars... who was that guy you were talking with? I thought he had an intristing point about Favre maybe throwing more than we expect. Should be intristing.

By the way how did JJ end up in the discussion with Shancoe? What did they ask him?
    Not sure exactly. I rarely listen to NFL radio even though I pay for it. Apparently from their twitter page, it was either BMAC (Bryan McGovern) and Gil Brandt. Not sure which was which.

I forgot how they got into the Jaymar talk. I think it had something to do with them asking who sticks out currently.

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/Page&c=Channel&cid=1104779628676&s=person
    I caught the interview........Shanc was on with Kirwan and Ryan.
    After Shanc got done telling them how good TJ is gonna be, they asked him who was standing out.......As Mars said, he lauded JJ's efforts this year.
    Also talked a bit about how our defense is gonna confuse people this year with or without a certain QB.
    Why do all these people think Jackson is gonna be good... [size=10pt]he's trash right[/size]? We need to cut him.

And JJ... what the hell? He's bumb camp cut, he ain't no good.

These people AMAZE ME.

What amazes me is that people will hold thier opinions without even thinking that on the off chance they might be just a bit off the mark cause they are nothing more than fans that really have very little insight into what it actually takes to play the game.

I know I don't.

:

Seriously, I am not a huge fan of TJ but Shanc made alot of good points in his description that have been talked about adnosium on this site by a few PPO'rs.

Kid was forced to play long before he was ready.
    OL had its problems.
    WR's couldn't get open.
    Mix that all in with a bunch of talking heads spinning things to create controversy etc etc etc.

Long story short, I've said it before and I will say it again, if he hits the streets, he won't be out of work long.
    Now who here could have mentioned those things several times? Hmmmmm?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    [quote author=VikingsTw link=topic=47894.msg970024#msg970024 date=1247711753]
    Hey Mars... who was that guy you were talking with? I thought he had an intristing point about Favre maybe throwing more than we expect. Should be intristing.

By the way how did JJ end up in the discussion with Shancoe? What did they ask him?
    Not sure exactly. I rarely listen to NFL radio even though I pay for it. Apparently from their twitter page, it was either BMAC (Bryan McGovern) and Gil Brandt. Not sure which was which.

I forgot how they got into the Jaymar talk. I think it had something to do with them asking who sticks out currently.

http://www.sirius.com/servlet/ContentServer?pagename=Sirius/Page&c=Channel&cid=1104779628676&s=person
    After Shanc got done telling them how good TJ is gonna be, they asked him who was standing out.......As Mars said, he lauded JJ's efforts this year.
    Also talked a bit about how our defense is gonna confuse people this year with or without a certain QB.
    Why do all these people think Jackson is gonna be good... [size=10pt]he's trash right[/size]? We need to cut him.

These people AMAZE ME.

What amazes me is that people will hold thier opinions without even thinking that on the off chance they might be just a bit off the mark cause they are nothing more than fans that really have very little insight into what it actually takes to play the game.

I know I don't.

:

Seriously, I am not a huge fan of TJ but Shanc made alot of good points in his description that have been talked about adnosium on this site by a few PPO'rs.

OL had its problems.
    WR's couldn't get open.
    Mix that all in with a bunch of talking heads spinning things to create controversy etc etc etc.

Long story short, I've said it before and I will say it again, if he hits the streets, he won't be out of work long.

[/quote]

Could have also add

-game speed to quick for him

-playbook had to may pages with too many options

-defenses hide and disguise what they are going to do

-rolls to his right too often losing options to his left

-defense lineman wave their arms, finds this distracting

-radio in his helmet only tunes to the Chiller Bevell channel and he'd rather listen to Beavis and Butthead (is there a difference?)

-Birk has taco farts

-Ryan Cook argues with him on the snap count...3 and go or go on 3

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

These people AMAZE ME.

I know I don't.

:

OL had its problems.
    WR's couldn't get open.

[/quote]

You. I still think TJ has problems with vision.

Yfz01 is offline Asst. Coach

"marstc09" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=47894.msg970092#msg970092 date=1247717013]

These people AMAZE ME.

I know I don't.

:

OL had its problems.
    WR's couldn't get open.

[/quote]

You. I still think TJ has problems with vision.
    [/quote]

Maybe he should get contacts.

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

TJoke had more then enough chances to prove he could at least be an ok QB. He has proved hes barely a backup QB. I hope if Farve wears purple we will never hear about Tjoke again.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "VikingsTw" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

These people AMAZE ME.

I know I don't.

:

OL had its problems.
    WR's couldn't get open.

[size=10pt]Now who here could have mentioned those things several times? Hmmmmm?[/size]

[/quote]
    Surely not you or I cause all we are are haters.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    So Shank was just on Late Hits with Jim Miller and Ross Tucker.
    I should have recorded it but here is the highlights.

- He said the OL played a role in TJs problems
    - He thinks Favre could have the playbook
    - He hopes TJ would not request a trade
    - He thinks Jaymar will make the team
    - He says he can throw, he played QB in high school
    - If the Williams are suspended he wants it to happen in the beginning of the year
    - They talked about his wang shot. He said at least he didn't represent himself wrong.
    - He thinks Favre will be in Camp

I called in right after it and got on. Below is the recording. You have to turn it up when they speak. I am so ashamed I didn't plug PPO but I was nervous.
    :'( I will call in again sometime and not forget.

http://rapidshare.com/files/256303799/071509_01.wav
    I actually heard him when they re-aired it at oooooooohhhh-dark-thirty when I got off shift.
    I must have just missed your call.
    Great recap.

How long did you have to wait before you got through?
    I was on hold for 45 minutes the other day and finally gave up.
    Didn't have to wait long at all. Maybe 5 minutes. I guess they liked what I was selling.
    LOL.
    They answer my emails.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142