Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Visanthe Shiancoe

"C" wrote:
    "BBQ" wrote:
    Shiancoe couldn't catch the clap from Paris Hilton.
    He is WORTHLESS.

We wouldn't be talking about Tarvaris Jackson this week if he had caught that very catchable pass.
    Exactly... Thank you!

Jackson isn't the problem.
    sure he is..shiancoe sucks, but that game is a complete blowout in our favor if we have a quarterback that is anywhere close to half decent

its downright pathetic and shameful that brad childress is coaching games to see how his project is going rather than coaching them to win
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BBQ" wrote:
    He is WORTHLESS.

We wouldn't be talking about Tarvaris Jackson this week if he had caught that very catchable pass.
    Exactly... Thank you!

I hope you are not stating his post warrants your fire Childress theme.
    All he stated was if Shiancoe caught the ball we wouldn't be having the TJ hate posts this week.
    All I said was, "Jackson isn't the problem"...

Whether it's Shaincoe catching the ball or Childress, draw your own conclusions. Everyone can have their own opinion.

Although, I like how we spread the blame to various players who (repeatedly) play poorly, beating-out players who could probably start (Mills or Sauce).

I like to take a step back and look at the larger picture... Macro vs. Micro.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

Cut his ass.
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

"C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BBQ" wrote:
    He is WORTHLESS.

Exactly... Thank you!

All he stated was if Shiancoe caught the ball we wouldn't be having the TJ hate posts this week.

Whether it's Shaincoe catching the ball or Childress, draw your own conclusions. Everyone can have their own opinion.

Although, I like how we spread the blame to various players who (repeatedly) play poorly, beating-out players who could probably start (Mills or Sauce).

you mean like jackson as well??
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

"olson_10" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "BBQ" wrote:
    He is WORTHLESS.

Exactly... Thank you!

Again... Shaincoe catches that TD... Jackson looks like a hero... but Shank dropped it.

I think you're missing the picture.

"C" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=BBQ Platypus link=topic=47894.msg837282#msg837282 date=1221571198]
    He is WORTHLESS.

Exactly... Thank you!

Again... Shaincoe catches that TD... Jackson looks like a hero... but Shank dropped it.

[/quote]
    thats assuming the rest of the game plays out the same way..we wouldve still finished the game 3-13 on 3rd downs, and still had tons of negatives to take away from it..the fact that shiancoe dropped a ball in the first half doesnt excuse the terrible completion % on third downs in the second half..again, i hate shiancoe as much as anybody, and hes a disgrace, but we still had numerous chances to put that game away in the second half by completing some very easy passes to move the ball down the field

"olson_10" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "ejmat" wrote:
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=47894.msg837344#msg837344 date=1221575642]
    [quote author=BBQ Platypus link=topic=47894.msg837282#msg837282 date=1221571198]
    He is WORTHLESS.

Exactly... Thank you!

[/quote]
    thats assuming the rest of the game plays out the same way..we wouldve still finished the game 3-13 on 3rd downs, and still had tons of negatives to take away from it..the fact that shiancoe dropped a ball in the first half doesnt excuse the terrible completion % on third downs in the second half..again, i hate shiancoe as much as anybody, and hes a disgrace, but we still had numerous chances to put that game away in the second half by completing some very easy passes to move the ball down the field
    [/quote]

Oh... well, now you're going to rewrite the entire game, I can't argue against that (because it's asinine)... I simply asked about one miss catch.

Sounds like a lot of words simply trying to cover your tracks to me.

"C" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=ejmat link=topic=47894.msg837437#msg837437 date=1221582346]
    He is WORTHLESS.

Exactly... Thank you!

[/quote]
    [/quote]

Oh... well, now you're going to rewrite the entire game, I can't argue against that (because it's asinine)... I simply asked about one miss catch.

[/quote]
    lol this coming from the guy that fought the favre debate to the death, only to flip flop his opinion a week later

no tracks to cover..i stick to my guns, jackson sucks and so does shiancoe..if shiancoe catches a TD pass in kansas city last year, then holcomb might still be our quarterback for all you know

"olson_10" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=47894.msg837441#msg837441 date=1221582765]
    He is WORTHLESS.

Exactly... Thank you!

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]
    lol this coming from the guy that fought the favre debate to the death, only to flip flop his opinion a week later

no tracks to cover..i stick to my guns, jackson sucks and so does shiancoe..if shiancoe catches a TD pass in kansas city last year, then holcomb might still be our quarterback for all you know
    [/quote]

Hmmm... interesting way to dance around a simple question.

"C" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    [quote author=olson_10 link=topic=47894.msg837443#msg837443 date=1221582866]
    [quote author=C Mac D link=topic=47894.msg837441#msg837441 date=1221582765]
    He is WORTHLESS.

Exactly... Thank you!

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Hmmm... interesting way to dance around a simple question.
    [/quote]
    interestingly enough, you didnt ask a question..[rest snipped by josdin]

Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast