Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vince Wilfork

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Vince Wilfork

Today, it is being reported, that 1st round draft pick Vince Wilfork DL from Miami, and the Patriots have agreed to a six year deal!! Hopefully the rest of the 1st rounders will start signing!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Vince Wilfork

hopefully very soon

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Vince Wilfork

I have my fingers crossed that there won't be any hold outs this year. I want to be an agent. That would be a fun job!

Vince Wilfork

Not only would it be fun, but you would be rich, just for negotiating a contract. I realize that somtimes contract negotiations get difficult, but man making 10% of some of these signed contracts!! You could make a living negotiation 1 huge contract, that would be nice!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Vince Wilfork

I know huh? Too bad people think of agents as slime. Also, I don't think I've ever heard of a woman agent in the NFL... maybe I could be the first 1!

Vince Wilfork

I know, look at Jerry McGuire, was he slime?? Well maybe in the beginning but not at the end. The only slimy agent in that movie was the other guy, who I can't remember his name. Maybe you could be the first female agent, you never know, that is if that's what you want to do!!

enlvikeman is offline Hall of Famer

Vince Wilfork

I just hope none of our 4th round selections hold out this year!

"24 mil under the cap? there are teams 30 mil over the cap, heck that gives us at least 50 mil to spend"

CollegeGuyJeff circa 2006

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Vince Wilfork

I've also heard that Wilfork, who the Pats selected with the 21st pick, one slot after the Vikes picked up Udeze, signed a deal that is way above what the 21st pick got last year. This will likely inflate the values of the 20 picks before him, due to the slotting system, and may make it tough for the other teams to negotiate their deals.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

Vince Wilfork

Stupid Pats, what were they thinking? This has first round holdouts written all over it. Udeze will never take a deal for less money than the guy taken after him. By the way, Josdin, where'd you get the helmet? lol

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

Vince Wilfork

"SKOL" wrote:
    Stupid Pats, what were they thinking? This has first round holdouts written all over it. Udeze will never take a deal for less money than the guy taken after him. By the way, Josdin, where'd you get the helmet? lol
    I created it. I just thought it'd be fun to come up with an alternate look.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast