packmanxxxi is offline Asst. Coach

To vikingsalltheway...

You want Packer fans to leave... for what reason? Are you afraid of the truth? Can you not take the heat from a team that has time and time proved they are a better franchise on all accounts? Are you afraid of the loyalty of the fans?

Packer fans come here, to this site of all Vikings sites, to talk trash with fans who are just as dedicated to the Vikings as we are to the Packers. The number of Viking fans dedicated to their team is miniscule, however, many of them hang here, making this a fun place to hang out and talk a little smack.

Why do Packer fans come here? Out of respect. All of us talk shit, talk smack, rip hard, but can any of us say we don't respect the loyalty of each other? I might feel bad that you are so loyal to a team that eternally disappoints you, but at the same time I think its cool there are dedicated fans who really do know football.

YOU, and many of the other whiny beatches on here (outside of those who talk football, and care more about the discussion than the RAH RAH sessions) are like a little yipping poodles. You're trying to sound like a big savage dog, but in the end your bite hardly draws blood and prove to be nothing more than a minor annoyance.

There is a difference between talking football and cheering for your team... and coming here to lift your ego because your team is blowing it again and you need to go RAH RAH were the best!

Stop being that little poodle and join the rest of us in the discussion. Stick up for your team. Have fun with it. Rip on the Packers all you want. But in the end, stop the whinning and just ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE!
    3 Straight Division Champs

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

To vikingsalltheway...

Good Points!

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

To vikingsalltheway...

What a bunch of rubbish mixed with some truth. Packman can't stand to make a quick point to someone without throwing falsehoods out his piehole. I think thats why some get tired of certain folks, right Pack?

To vikingsalltheway...

What falsehoods? That statement was far more of a compliment to you and your site than anything else. Sad...

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

To vikingsalltheway...

I have time for one...

"The number of Viking fans dedicated to their team is miniscule,"

just goes to show you're blind to your own crap. Sad.

To vikingsalltheway...

Well, he's got a point on the whinny beothces that come on here after a loss and BITCH. I for one love to talk football, i like to discuss players, strategies, oponents but the ones that come here to just b*tch p*ss me off.

The only thing about your comments is packer fans do the same things our fans do, so really you have no arguement. They cancle each other out.

To vikingsalltheway...

I agree....

vikoles is offline Coordinator

To vikingsalltheway...

he sounds like Nicholson on the movie a few good men! He reaaallllllllly deeeeeeeeeep down IS IN GFACT A true VIKES fan!
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"

To vikingsalltheway...

Itristing you said that i just saw that movie last night, lol.

vikoles is offline Coordinator

To vikingsalltheway...

right or wrong?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword"