Thread: vikings_fan66

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

vikings_fan66

You are the man, you were right and I was wrong (thankfully). I bow down before you and your infinate wisdom. (did I lay it on thick enough?)
    can we clone Bud Grant?

vikings_fan66

i'de say so..

Big Daddy is offline Starter

vikings_fan66

Vikings_fan66 CONGRADULATIONS you are by far the smartest Vikings fan I have ever known. I am humbled just to be able to talk to you on this site. (I hope that does the trick).
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

vikings_fan66

Thanks guys.It is good to see that you didnt skip out on the deal of the draft game. keep the compliments coming lol.

Im just glad we got Udeze signed before he missed any valuable practise time.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

vikings_fan66

Ya congrats man, you can find my sucking up to you post in the draft game thread.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

vikings_fan66

Hey a deal is a deal. Vikingsfan66 you are by far the smartest fan on this site and I am honored to be posting on the same board as you. You should be hired by the Vikings as a scout or to work in the front office. As far as your Super Bowl prediction about the Vikings, I also hope you are 2 for 2 and if that happens, about a month or so later when I sober up from all the celebrating I would do, I will again give you props.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Big Daddy is offline Starter

vikings_fan66

Hey 66 I'm just glad you were right and not a Packer fan. Los I love ya but having to suck up to ya for a year would have sucked not to mention a holdout would have sucked. BTW Los has Ahmad Carroll signed yet?? ops: Oh...sorry, I bet he will real soon though. :twisted: And I'm sure the lost training camp time won't effect his transition to covering NFL level recievers like MOSS.
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

vikings_fan66

:cheers: I'M NOT WORTHY!!! I'M NOT WORTHY!! :cheers:
    The truth? You can t handle the truth!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

vikings_fan66

Congratulations 66!!! That's all I gotta say! I'm just glad we got him signed!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!