Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Results 141 to 149 of 149
  1. #141
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    You know what you're right. You win! Derick Mason is the main passing threat they just have a TE that averages about 800 yards a season. Your ability to look at who has the most receptions and determine that player to be the primary forcus of the teams offensive game plan is astute. I concede!
    :
    Haha, a simple glance back at a couple pages... you use the same argument to help prove your point.... Give it up man, no one is impressed by your stubbornness or your lack of football knowledge.


    "kevoncox" wrote:
    Are yo talking about the Same Heap that played in 6 games( all while hurt) Are those the stats you want to justify Mason as the primary.

    Heap stats











    16
    75 855
    53.4 11.4 48 3.5 43 7
    0 0 0.0 0.0 0
    2 1

    2006 Baltimore 16
    73 765
    47.8 10.5 30 3.7 40 6
    0 0 0.0 0.0 0
    0 0

    2007 Baltimore
    6

    23
    239

    39.8 10.4 37 3.4 14 1
    0 0 0.0 0.0 0
    0 0


    Any time your TE gets target this # of times...he's the primary.

    EDIT: How's that for an award winning post?
    Bingo! C Mac D gets a A for today.
    I am glad you are here to talk football. Don't listen to Mr. I Sit on the High Horse.

  2. #142
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    Won't be long now.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #143
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Won't be long now.
    ;D
    Locked or green dots? Because I'm going for a green dot.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  4. #144
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    We are being a bit critical here. When you have a special talent, you are going to build your offense around that talent. In the case of KC, SD, CLE, BAL, DAL etc. they have a talent at TE. Hence, there are many plays for that TE, his talent warrants this. If the guy gets injured obviously things will change. Why? Because a good coach plays to his team's strengths.

    So, if it is really the words "main target" that bug you. Would "frequently use" be better?

    I cannot recall a Childress offense that frequently uses TE. This whole argument began because WCOs usually use TEs a lot, and offenses with young QBs usually use TEs a lot, but our system doesn't, which is IMO because Childress does not design his offense that way.

    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  5. #145
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,179

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:

    Look ... slick willy ... this all started with you saying the MAIN FOCUS ... and he is not the MAIN FOCUS of the offense. The WR's are. Also, dipshit ... learn basic math ... Heap averages 557 yards per season. It is really simple ... you divide the total yards by number of seasons played.
    Quit making pooh up to try and prove your idiotic argument.
    We are comparing the yards he was there vs. the years Derrick was there. Why would I compare it to the years Mason was on Ten. Again, logic escapes you!
    Have you ever heard the term, "Painted into a corner" before? Probably not...
    No it's logically. I'm not in a corner. I am simply allowing the so call football know it alls of this site to prove what they really know. Squat.
    ROTFLMFAO! Nobody to me seems to be a know it all here. Why don't you step down and state your case instead of saying you are a know it all, I thought you had more football knowledge, I am going to end this once and for all, or the best yet, you are wrong!

  6. #146
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    PPO died the day kevoncox opened his account.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  7. #147
    V-Unit's Avatar
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,317

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    "C" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=45377.msg791601#msg791601 date=1213289663]
    IF Todd Heap was the main option in Baltimore (and ONE single season doesn't make that a proven fact), then it was much more due to the shaky situation at QB than any predetermined push to make him the focus of the offense.
    Yeah ... that is what people have been trying to say about ALL of these offenses for about six pages now I think.
    But that pretty much hits the nail on the head.
    Lol..way to cosign on a bad loan!
    Seriously... there must be some disconnect with you and reality.

    Because, either EVERYONE on this board is wrong... or you are wrong. Sorry kevoncox... but you're making it worse one yourself.
    Wow, the majority is always right. What a great argument!

    Even if he is wrong about the Ravens he's still right about the other teams mentioned.
    No... I've read all his arguments and he either contradicts himself every other post or just lashes out at people with differing opinions.

    Don't agree with him V. Are they letting anyone just walk out of Vanderbilt with a degree these days?
    [/quote]

    You just criticized him for lashing out at people with differing opinions. Then, two sentences later, you made a totally unrelated insult because I have a differing opinion. That is a contradicition, which you also criticized him for.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet


    Thanks Josdin!

  8. #148
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    "V" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    [quote author=midgensa link=topic=45377.msg791602#msg791602 date=1213289762]
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=45377.msg791601#msg791601 date=1213289663]
    IF Todd Heap was the main option in Baltimore (and ONE single season doesn't make that a proven fact), then it was much more due to the shaky situation at QB than any predetermined push to make him the focus of the offense.
    Yeah ... that is what people have been trying to say about ALL of these offenses for about six pages now I think.
    But that pretty much hits the nail on the head.
    Lol..way to cosign on a bad loan!
    Seriously... there must be some disconnect with you and reality.

    Because, either EVERYONE on this board is wrong... or you are wrong. Sorry kevoncox... but you're making it worse one yourself.
    Wow, the majority is always right. What a great argument!

    Even if he is wrong about the Ravens he's still right about the other teams mentioned.
    No... I've read all his arguments and he either contradicts himself every other post or just lashes out at people with differing opinions.

    Don't agree with him V. Are they letting anyone just walk out of Vanderbilt with a degree these days?
    [/quote]

    You just criticized him for lashing out at people with differing opinions. Then, two sentences later, you made a totally unrelated insult because I have a differing opinion. That is a contradicition, which you also criticized him for.
    [/quote]

    I'll Fed-Ex you some kleenex to cry about it.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

  9. #149
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    I think it's time for this thread to go buh-bye.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings Insider: Quarterback question has an answer
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 12:27 PM
  2. Vikings - You asked, we tried to answer
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:05 AM
  3. answer: minnesota vikings
    By TheAnimal93 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 08:47 PM
  4. Like it or not, the Vikings' long-awaited answer h
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-1969, 06:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •