Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

"C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    You know what you're right. You win! Derick Mason is the main passing threat they just have a TE that averages about 800 yards a season. Your ability to look at who has the most receptions and determine that player to be the primary forcus of the teams offensive game plan is astute. I concede!
    :
    Haha, a simple glance back at a couple pages... you use the same argument to help prove your point.... Give it up man, no one is impressed by your stubbornness or your lack of football knowledge.

"kevoncox" wrote:
    Are yo talking about the Same Heap that played in 6 games( all while hurt) Are those the stats you want to justify Mason as the primary.

Heap stats

75 855
    53.4 11.4 48 3.5 43 7
    0 0 0.0 0.0 0
    2 1

2006 Baltimore 16
    73 765
    47.8 10.5 30 3.7 40 6
    0 0 0.0 0.0 0
    0 0

2007 Baltimore

39.8 10.4 37 3.4 14 1
    0 0 0.0 0.0 0
    0 0

Any time your TE gets target this # of times...he's the primary.

EDIT: How's that for an award winning post?
    Bingo! C Mac D gets a A for today.
    I am glad you are here to talk football. Don't listen to Mr. I Sit on the High Horse.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Won't be long now.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Won't be long now.
    ;D
    Locked or green dots? Because I'm going for a green dot.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

We are being a bit critical here. When you have a special talent, you are going to build your offense around that talent. In the case of KC, SD, CLE, BAL, DAL etc. they have a talent at TE. Hence, there are many plays for that TE, his talent warrants this. If the guy gets injured obviously things will change. Why? Because a good coach plays to his team's strengths.

So, if it is really the words "main target" that bug you. Would "frequently use" be better?

I cannot recall a Childress offense that frequently uses TE. This whole argument began because WCOs usually use TEs a lot, and offenses with young QBs usually use TEs a lot, but our system doesn't, which is IMO because Childress does not design his offense that way.

"I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"kevoncox" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:

Look ... slick willy ... this all started with you saying the MAIN FOCUS ... and he is not the MAIN FOCUS of the offense. The WR's are. Also, dipshit ... learn basic math ... Heap averages 557 yards per season. It is really simple ... you divide the total yards by number of seasons played.
    Quit making pooh up to try and prove your idiotic argument.
    We are comparing the yards he was there vs. the years Derrick was there. Why would I compare it to the years Mason was on Ten. Again, logic escapes you!
    Have you ever heard the term, "Painted into a corner" before? Probably not...
    No it's logically. I'm not in a corner. I am simply allowing the so call football know it alls of this site to prove what they really know. Squat.
    ROTFLMFAO! Nobody to me seems to be a know it all here. Why don't you step down and state your case instead of saying you are a know it all, I thought you had more football knowledge, I am going to end this once and for all, or the best yet, you are wrong!

PPO died the day kevoncox opened his account.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"C" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "midgensa" wrote:
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=45377.msg791601#msg791601 date=1213289663]
    IF Todd Heap was the main option in Baltimore (and ONE single season doesn't make that a proven fact), then it was much more due to the shaky situation at QB than any predetermined push to make him the focus of the offense.
    Yeah ... that is what people have been trying to say about ALL of these offenses for about six pages now I think.
    But that pretty much hits the nail on the head.
    Lol..way to cosign on a bad loan!
    Seriously... there must be some disconnect with you and reality.

Because, either EVERYONE on this board is wrong... or you are wrong. Sorry kevoncox... but you're making it worse one yourself.
    Wow, the majority is always right. What a great argument!

Even if he is wrong about the Ravens he's still right about the other teams mentioned.
    No... I've read all his arguments and he either contradicts himself every other post or just lashes out at people with differing opinions.

Don't agree with him V. Are they letting anyone just walk out of Vanderbilt with a degree these days?
    [/quote]

You just criticized him for lashing out at people with differing opinions. Then, two sentences later, you made a totally unrelated insult because I have a differing opinion. That is a contradicition, which you also criticized him for.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

"V" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "V" wrote:
    "C" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    [quote author=midgensa link=topic=45377.msg791602#msg791602 date=1213289762]
    [quote author=cajunvike link=topic=45377.msg791601#msg791601 date=1213289663]
    IF Todd Heap was the main option in Baltimore (and ONE single season doesn't make that a proven fact), then it was much more due to the shaky situation at QB than any predetermined push to make him the focus of the offense.
    Yeah ... that is what people have been trying to say about ALL of these offenses for about six pages now I think.
    But that pretty much hits the nail on the head.
    Lol..way to cosign on a bad loan!
    Seriously... there must be some disconnect with you and reality.

Because, either EVERYONE on this board is wrong... or you are wrong. Sorry kevoncox... but you're making it worse one yourself.
    Wow, the majority is always right. What a great argument!

Even if he is wrong about the Ravens he's still right about the other teams mentioned.
    No... I've read all his arguments and he either contradicts himself every other post or just lashes out at people with differing opinions.

Don't agree with him V. Are they letting anyone just walk out of Vanderbilt with a degree these days?
    [/quote]

You just criticized him for lashing out at people with differing opinions. Then, two sentences later, you made a totally unrelated insult because I have a differing opinion. That is a contradicition, which you also criticized him for.
    [/quote]

I'll Fed-Ex you some kleenex to cry about it.

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

I think it's time for this thread to go buh-bye.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415