Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 149
  1. #101
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    "C" wrote:
    Hicks was brought in mostly for his talent on special teams... not so much how he fits our "system"
    ARTIS HICKS, not Maurice Hicks.


    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #102
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,854

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    "marstc09" wrote:

    Are you telling me that if Chargers lost gates tht their back up Te is going to come in and get the same touches? LMAO. What? Teams will move the ball to the next option. On the chargers it would be to probally be distrubted between more touches for LT and V. jackson.
    The backup TE should come in and get the same touches if you are running a balanced offense. Plus that is not what you are arguing. Clearly that would not be a TE first system.

    Can you say predictable? I am so glad you are not our offensive coordinator.
    :
    [/quote]

    So are you telling me that, When Andre Johnson goes down, the Texans don't adjust their game plan and spread the ball more?

    When Vick went down, and Shaub had to come in did ATL continue to run their modifiy option offense?
    I would have love to see Shaub take off down field. Teams adjust. The bottom line is Heap is the primary reciving option on the Ravens. Argue if you want but you'll be wrong. Unless you think a TE with 73 receptions in a RUN heavy offense was a matter of luck.

    It's common sense. If Gates goes down, you think their run blocking TE is going to
    be running all the patterns gates runs? Lol. I would love to see him motioned out and running streaks. It's not about being balanced guy. It's called getting the ball in the hands of you secondary playmakers. The guy is on the bench for a reason.

    We can continue this version of the tango but i fear you guys don't know the steps to this dance.

  3. #103
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,854

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    "marstc09" wrote:

    Someone needs to get off their high horse. What makes you think your OPINION is right or wrong? I fixed some of your spelling by the way.

    Players play in a system. If Peterson goes down, our system does not change. In fact Peterson went down last year and Chester came in a rushed for more yards. Chester had 29 receptions for 281 yards last year and Adrian had 19 for 268. What the hell makes you think that Peterson would get less looks in the passing game? He is better in the open field than Chester. The play calling has not been modified. Those plays were always there and most likely were run if Peterson was in or if Chester was in. Point is the system does not change and the plays do not change. If a play is designed to look for a certain receiver the QB will still look no matter who is there. I do agree that the play calling might then favor someone else but that does not mean the TE jus disappears. That is called predictability. Again the argument was that the Ravens run a TE first system and they don't.
    When I say the play calling is modified, it simply means the plays the coach uses are called to the strenght of what he has available. It's simple. If Reggie bush goes down. I don't think Payton is going to be calling the 15 or so Reggie specific plays he calls
    a game. Unless you think Deuce is going ot be motioned out at WR to catch a screen in the flats
    ;D! Reggie is still the focus of the teams passing game ( some will argue Colston but please look at the bigger picture I'm painting you)
    but
    without him on the field, the plays Payton will call will be slightly different. The decisions the QB will make will be different. Ask youself what Boller/McNair?Smith was thinking last year? Do i go to Mason or stick lock on to the back up TE because Heap is normally the targeted play. Hell you go to Mason.

    Adrian started the majority of games last year. If you are going to compare his receptions against Chester's it does make a lot of sense.

  4. #104
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,854

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    "Zeus" wrote:
    LOL.
    Just because the TE is USED in the offense does not mean the TE is the "main target".

    Hell - RANDY wasn't even the main target in NE last year - Wes Welker is.


    NE - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    And in 2006, it wasn't either.
    ATL - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    WAS - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    If you actually paid attention (and seeing as how you live in Reston, I don't know how you could avoid it) to the Skins, you'd know that Cooley is an H-Back, not a TE.
    We're talking offenses and schemes.
    Joe Gibbs calls him an H-Back, so I will, too.
    BAL - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.

    Lordy, you confuse easily, don't you?
    Being an OPTION does not make you a MAIN TARGET.

    =Z=
    I really thought higher of your football knowledge. You seem to have fallen into the trap of belive that who leads a team in receptions makes that person the main target of a given play. To say that WES Walker is the primary target of the Pats offense is laughable. If Randy has Man on Man coverage that ball is thrown to him 9 out of 10 times. The reason Wes had half of the receptions he had this season was due to the army of defenders used to contain Moss. Heck you're a Vikings fan, you should know that nate Burlson looked like great thanks to the drags and out patterns he ran while lined up along side Moss. Receptions does not equal primary.


    As for the teams listed, why don't you tell me who are the primary option on the team. Again not the person that gets the most recptions but the primary option.

    I'll end this once and for all. We all agree that Gonzalez is the primary option for KC. What happens if he is injured? Will his back up step in and get the 100+ receptions 1000 yards and 10 tds he is typically responsible for? Your answer to this will end this argument as either you're wrong or you're not to be taken serieously? Please think about
    it, i rather take you seriously!

  5. #105
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    LOL.
    Just because the TE is USED in the offense does not mean the TE is the "main target".

    Hell - RANDY wasn't even the main target in NE last year - Wes Welker is.


    NE - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    And in 2006, it wasn't either.
    ATL - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    WAS - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    If you actually paid attention (and seeing as how you live in Reston, I don't know how you could avoid it) to the Skins, you'd know that Cooley is an H-Back, not a TE.
    We're talking offenses and schemes.
    Joe Gibbs calls him an H-Back, so I will, too.
    BAL - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.

    Lordy, you confuse easily, don't you?
    Being an OPTION does not make you a MAIN TARGET.
    I really thought higher of your football knowledge. You seem to have fallen into the trap of belive that who leads a team in receptions makes that person the main target of a given play. To say that WES Walker is the primary target of the Pats offense is laughable. If Randy has Man on Man coverage that ball is thrown to him 9 out of 10 times. The reason Wes had half of the receptions he had this season was due to the army of defenders used to contain Moss. Heck you're a Vikings fan, you should know that nate Burlson looked like great thanks to the drags and out patterns he ran while lined up along side Moss. Receptions does not equal primary.


    As for the teams listed, why don't you tell me who are the primary option on the team. Again not the person that gets the most recptions but the primary option.

    I'll end this once and for all. We all agree that Gonzalez is the primary option for KC. What happens if he is injured? Will his back up step in and get the 100+ receptions 1000 yards and 10 tds he is typically responsible for? Your answer to this will end this argument as either you're wrong or you're not to be taken serieously? Please think about
    it, i rather take you seriously!
    "Welker"

    NE:
    The offense does not have a main target.
    It is designed, and has been for years, with multiple options and a lack of a main target, simply because they did not have "THE MAN" available to them.
    With "THE MAN" (assuming that is Randy) available, they continued to spread the ball around.
    You can toss out things like "that ball is tossed to him 9 times out of 10" all you want, but that is NOT how NE runs their offense and has NOT been how the run it since Tom Brady took control.
    I would argue that the MAIN TARGET of the NE offense is the "hole in the defense" or the "key mismatch" rather than a particular player.

    ATL:
    Their offense has no main target because all of their players suck.
    However, I would propose that the MAIN TARGET of the Falcons offense is Warrick Dunn, followed closely by whoever their #1 WR is.
    BUT - please don't lose sight of the fact that the Falcons are going to be running their 3rd offensive system in the last 3 seasons, so distinguishing what is a MAIN TARGET is difficult.

    WAS:
    The MAIN TARGET of that offense is Clinton Portis.
    Saying anything else is asinine.

    BAL:
    The MAIN TARGET of that offense (at least last season) is Willis McGahee.
    Neither you nor I can say what it will be in 2008, since they have a new coaching staff in place.

    You seem to be the one who is confusing the number of receptions with being the MAIN TARGET, hence the reason you put ATL (Alge Crumpler), WAS (Chris Cooley) and BAL (Todd Heap) on the list of TE-centric offenses.


    Oh - and I don't give a crap whether or not you think I'm wrong or take me seriously.


    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #106
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,228

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    LOL.
    Just because the TE is USED in the offense does not mean the TE is the "main target".

    Hell - RANDY wasn't even the main target in NE last year - Wes Welker is.


    NE - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    And in 2006, it wasn't either.
    ATL - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    WAS - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    If you actually paid attention (and seeing as how you live in Reston, I don't know how you could avoid it) to the Skins, you'd know that Cooley is an H-Back, not a TE.
    We're talking offenses and schemes.
    Joe Gibbs calls him an H-Back, so I will, too.
    BAL - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.

    Lordy, you confuse easily, don't you?
    Being an OPTION does not make you a MAIN TARGET.
    I really thought higher of your football knowledge. You seem to have fallen into the trap of belive that who leads a team in receptions makes that person the main target of a given play. To say that WES Walker is the primary target of the Pats offense is laughable. If Randy has Man on Man coverage that ball is thrown to him 9 out of 10 times. The reason Wes had half of the receptions he had this season was due to the army of defenders used to contain Moss. Heck you're a Vikings fan, you should know that nate Burlson looked like great thanks to the drags and out patterns he ran while lined up along side Moss. Receptions does not equal primary.


    As for the teams listed, why don't you tell me who are the primary option on the team. Again not the person that gets the most recptions but the primary option.

    I'll end this once and for all. We all agree that Gonzalez is the primary option for KC. What happens if he is injured? Will his back up step in and get the 100+ receptions 1000 yards and 10 tds he is typically responsible for? Your answer to this will end this argument as either you're wrong or you're not to be taken serieously? Please think about
    it, i rather take you seriously!
    "Welker"

    NE:
    The offense does not have a main target.
    It is designed, and has been for years, with multiple options and a lack of a main target, simply because they did not have "THE MAN" available to them.
    With "THE MAN" (assuming that is Randy) available, they continued to spread the ball around.
    You can toss out things like "that ball is tossed to him 9 times out of 10" all you want, but that is NOT how NE runs their offense and has NOT been how the run it since Tom Brady took control.
    I would argue that the MAIN TARGET of the NE offense is the "hole in the defense" or the "key mismatch" rather than a particular player.

    ATL:
    Their offense has no main target because all of their players suck.
    However, I would propose that the MAIN TARGET of the Falcons offense is Warrick Dunn, followed closely by whoever their #1 WR is.
    BUT - please don't lose sight of the fact that the Falcons are going to be running their 3rd offensive system in the last 3 seasons, so distinguishing what is a MAIN TARGET is difficult.

    WAS:
    The MAIN TARGET of that offense is Clinton Portis.
    Saying anything else is asinine.

    BAL:
    The MAIN TARGET of that offense (at least last season) is Willis McGahee.
    Neither you nor I can say what it will be in 2008, since they have a new coaching staff in place.

    You seem to be the one who is confusing the number of receptions with being the MAIN TARGET, hence the reason you put ATL (Alge Crumpler), WAS (Chris Cooley) and BAL (Todd Heap) on the list of TE-centric offenses.


    Oh - and I don't give a crap whether or not you think I'm wrong or take me seriously.


    =Z=
    Also of note ... the Ravens offense had a whole 80 catches by Tight Ends last season. Derrick Mason had 103 all by his lonesome. I am pretty sure that is not using the Tight End as the "main target." And hell, not even close to the "most receptions" on the team, which seems to be what you call a TE centric offense.
    You can look at K.C. and S.D. and those teams are not even focused on the TE ... they are built around Larry Johnson and LaDanian Tomlinson.
    There is NOT ONE offense in the NFL that is "built" around the Tight End ... and outside of maybe S.D. and K.C. there is not one where the T.E. is the "main" target.

  7. #107
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,854

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    LOL.
    Just because the TE is USED in the offense does not mean the TE is the "main target".

    Hell - RANDY wasn't even the main target in NE last year - Wes Welker is.


    NE - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    And in 2006, it wasn't either.
    ATL - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    WAS - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    If you actually paid attention (and seeing as how you live in Reston, I don't know how you could avoid it) to the Skins, you'd know that Cooley is an H-Back, not a TE.
    We're talking offenses and schemes.
    Joe Gibbs calls him an H-Back, so I will, too.
    BAL - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.

    Lordy, you confuse easily, don't you?
    Being an OPTION does not make you a MAIN TARGET.
    I really thought higher of your football knowledge. You seem to have fallen into the trap of belive that who leads a team in receptions makes that person the main target of a given play. To say that WES Walker is the primary target of the Pats offense is laughable. If Randy has Man on Man coverage that ball is thrown to him 9 out of 10 times. The reason Wes had half of the receptions he had this season was due to the army of defenders used to contain Moss. Heck you're a Vikings fan, you should know that nate Burlson looked like great thanks to the drags and out patterns he ran while lined up along side Moss. Receptions does not equal primary.


    As for the teams listed, why don't you tell me who are the primary option on the team. Again not the person that gets the most recptions but the primary option.

    I'll end this once and for all. We all agree that Gonzalez is the primary option for KC. What happens if he is injured? Will his back up step in and get the 100+ receptions 1000 yards and 10 tds he is typically responsible for? Your answer to this will end this argument as either you're wrong or you're not to be taken serieously? Please think about
    it, i rather take you seriously!
    "Welker"

    NE:
    The offense does not have a main target.
    It is designed, and has been for years, with multiple options and a lack of a main target, simply because they did not have "THE MAN" available to them.
    With "THE MAN" (assuming that is Randy) available, they continued to spread the ball around.
    You can toss out things like "that ball is tossed to him 9 times out of 10" all you want, but that is NOT how NE runs their offense and has NOT been how the run it since Tom Brady took control.
    I would argue that the MAIN TARGET of the NE offense is the "hole in the defense" or the "key mismatch" rather than a particular player.

    ATL:
    Their offense has no main target because all of their players suck.
    However, I would propose that the MAIN TARGET of the Falcons offense is Warrick Dunn, followed closely by whoever their #1 WR is.
    BUT - please don't lose sight of the fact that the Falcons are going to be running their 3rd offensive system in the last 3 seasons, so distinguishing what is a MAIN TARGET is difficult.

    WAS:
    The MAIN TARGET of that offense is Clinton Portis.
    Saying anything else is asinine.

    BAL:
    The MAIN TARGET of that offense (at least last season) is Willis McGahee.
    Neither you nor I can say what it will be in 2008, since they have a new coaching staff in place.

    You seem to be the one who is confusing the number of receptions with being the MAIN TARGET, hence the reason you put ATL (Alge Crumpler), WAS (Chris Cooley) and BAL (Todd Heap) on the list of TE-centric offenses.


    Oh - and I don't give a crap whether or not you think I'm wrong or take me seriously.


    =Z=
    First of all we were talking about Receiving...
    So toss out Dunn and Portis. Unless you believe that LJ adn LT are the overal keys to KC's and SD's offense(your first post)

    So lets get back to talking about passing please. Now answer the questiosn again mate!

  8. #108
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,228

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    LOL.
    Just because the TE is USED in the offense does not mean the TE is the "main target".

    Hell - RANDY wasn't even the main target in NE last year - Wes Welker is.


    NE - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    And in 2006, it wasn't either.
    ATL - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    WAS - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    If you actually paid attention (and seeing as how you live in Reston, I don't know how you could avoid it) to the Skins, you'd know that Cooley is an H-Back, not a TE.
    We're talking offenses and schemes.
    Joe Gibbs calls him an H-Back, so I will, too.
    BAL - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.

    Lordy, you confuse easily, don't you?
    Being an OPTION does not make you a MAIN TARGET.
    I really thought higher of your football knowledge. You seem to have fallen into the trap of belive that who leads a team in receptions makes that person the main target of a given play. To say that WES Walker is the primary target of the Pats offense is laughable. If Randy has Man on Man coverage that ball is thrown to him 9 out of 10 times. The reason Wes had half of the receptions he had this season was due to the army of defenders used to contain Moss. Heck you're a Vikings fan, you should know that nate Burlson looked like great thanks to the drags and out patterns he ran while lined up along side Moss. Receptions does not equal primary.


    As for the teams listed, why don't you tell me who are the primary option on the team. Again not the person that gets the most recptions but the primary option.

    I'll end this once and for all. We all agree that Gonzalez is the primary option for KC. What happens if he is injured? Will his back up step in and get the 100+ receptions 1000 yards and 10 tds he is typically responsible for? Your answer to this will end this argument as either you're wrong or you're not to be taken serieously? Please think about
    it, i rather take you seriously!
    "Welker"

    NE:
    The offense does not have a main target.
    It is designed, and has been for years, with multiple options and a lack of a main target, simply because they did not have "THE MAN" available to them.
    With "THE MAN" (assuming that is Randy) available, they continued to spread the ball around.
    You can toss out things like "that ball is tossed to him 9 times out of 10" all you want, but that is NOT how NE runs their offense and has NOT been how the run it since Tom Brady took control.
    I would argue that the MAIN TARGET of the NE offense is the "hole in the defense" or the "key mismatch" rather than a particular player.

    ATL:
    Their offense has no main target because all of their players suck.
    However, I would propose that the MAIN TARGET of the Falcons offense is Warrick Dunn, followed closely by whoever their #1 WR is.
    BUT - please don't lose sight of the fact that the Falcons are going to be running their 3rd offensive system in the last 3 seasons, so distinguishing what is a MAIN TARGET is difficult.

    WAS:
    The MAIN TARGET of that offense is Clinton Portis.
    Saying anything else is asinine.

    BAL:
    The MAIN TARGET of that offense (at least last season) is Willis McGahee.
    Neither you nor I can say what it will be in 2008, since they have a new coaching staff in place.

    You seem to be the one who is confusing the number of receptions with being the MAIN TARGET, hence the reason you put ATL (Alge Crumpler), WAS (Chris Cooley) and BAL (Todd Heap) on the list of TE-centric offenses.


    Oh - and I don't give a crap whether or not you think I'm wrong or take me seriously.


    =Z=
    First of all we were talking about Receiving...
    So toss out Dunn and Portis. Unless you believe that LJ adn LT are the overal keys to KC's and SD's offense(your first post)

    So lets get back to talking about passing please. Now answer the questiosn again mate!
    The main target of the Ravens passing offense is Derrick Mason, the main target of the Falcons offense is Roddy White, the main target of the Redskins offense is actually Santana Moss (thrown to more than any other player on the team, though had 5 less reception than Cooley because he missed two games).
    As stated before. The ONLY passing games in the league that are TE centric are S.D. and K.C., who both use their TEs often as slot WR and not as TEs.

  9. #109
    kevoncox's Avatar
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,854

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    "midgensa" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "kevoncox" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    LOL.
    Just because the TE is USED in the offense does not mean the TE is the "main target".

    Hell - RANDY wasn't even the main target in NE last year - Wes Welker is.


    NE - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    And in 2006, it wasn't either.
    ATL - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    WAS - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.
    If you actually paid attention (and seeing as how you live in Reston, I don't know how you could avoid it) to the Skins, you'd know that Cooley is an H-Back, not a TE.
    We're talking offenses and schemes.
    Joe Gibbs calls him an H-Back, so I will, too.
    BAL - no, the TE is not the main target of that offense.

    Lordy, you confuse easily, don't you?
    Being an OPTION does not make you a MAIN TARGET.
    I really thought higher of your football knowledge. You seem to have fallen into the trap of belive that who leads a team in receptions makes that person the main target of a given play. To say that WES Walker is the primary target of the Pats offense is laughable. If Randy has Man on Man coverage that ball is thrown to him 9 out of 10 times. The reason Wes had half of the receptions he had this season was due to the army of defenders used to contain Moss. Heck you're a Vikings fan, you should know that nate Burlson looked like great thanks to the drags and out patterns he ran while lined up along side Moss. Receptions does not equal primary.


    As for the teams listed, why don't you tell me who are the primary option on the team. Again not the person that gets the most recptions but the primary option.

    I'll end this once and for all. We all agree that Gonzalez is the primary option for KC. What happens if he is injured? Will his back up step in and get the 100+ receptions 1000 yards and 10 tds he is typically responsible for? Your answer to this will end this argument as either you're wrong or you're not to be taken serieously? Please think about
    it, i rather take you seriously!
    "Welker"

    NE:
    The offense does not have a main target.
    It is designed, and has been for years, with multiple options and a lack of a main target, simply because they did not have "THE MAN" available to them.
    With "THE MAN" (assuming that is Randy) available, they continued to spread the ball around.
    You can toss out things like "that ball is tossed to him 9 times out of 10" all you want, but that is NOT how NE runs their offense and has NOT been how the run it since Tom Brady took control.
    I would argue that the MAIN TARGET of the NE offense is the "hole in the defense" or the "key mismatch" rather than a particular player.

    ATL:
    Their offense has no main target because all of their players suck.
    However, I would propose that the MAIN TARGET of the Falcons offense is Warrick Dunn, followed closely by whoever their #1 WR is.
    BUT - please don't lose sight of the fact that the Falcons are going to be running their 3rd offensive system in the last 3 seasons, so distinguishing what is a MAIN TARGET is difficult.

    WAS:
    The MAIN TARGET of that offense is Clinton Portis.
    Saying anything else is asinine.

    BAL:
    The MAIN TARGET of that offense (at least last season) is Willis McGahee.
    Neither you nor I can say what it will be in 2008, since they have a new coaching staff in place.

    You seem to be the one who is confusing the number of receptions with being the MAIN TARGET, hence the reason you put ATL (Alge Crumpler), WAS (Chris Cooley) and BAL (Todd Heap) on the list of TE-centric offenses.


    Oh - and I don't give a crap whether or not you think I'm wrong or take me seriously.


    =Z=
    Also of note ... the Ravens offense had a whole 80 catches by Tight Ends last season. Derrick Mason had 103 all by his lonesome. I am pretty sure that is not using the Tight End as the "main target." And hell, not even close to the "most receptions" on the team, which seems to be what you call a TE centric offense.
    You can look at K.C. and S.D. and those teams are not even focused on the TE ... they are built around Larry Johnson and LaDanian Tomlinson.
    There is NOT ONE offense in the NFL that is "built" around the Tight End ... and outside of maybe S.D. and K.C. there is not one where the T.E. is the "main" target.
    We aren't talking running game guy. We have gotten off topic but I will attempt to stictch this all up.

  10. #110
    C Mac D's Avatar
    C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    13,407

    Re: Vikings - You ask and I try to answer

    kevoncox refuses to admit when he's been proven wrong. Just it go, he's not worth arguing with.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings Insider: Quarterback question has an answer
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 12:27 PM
  2. Vikings - You asked, we tried to answer
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:05 AM
  3. answer: minnesota vikings
    By TheAnimal93 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 08:47 PM
  4. Like it or not, the Vikings' long-awaited answer h
    By Purple Floyd in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-31-1969, 06:00 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •