stjmnsota is offline Pro-Bowler

Vikings woeful days

How many Vikings fans are behind me when I say, "What the heck is going on?"

Here we have a vikings team that from the players and coaches to the top of the office to the owner, is really at the lowest you can expect.

Thank God for Ziggie. Hats off to the man that has the balls to step up and make changes. Why in the world would this piece of crap team take the time to party down, when they literally suck.

Players, coaches and owners need to be responsible and accountable for thier actions. It is time for them to get their minds back on their jobs. Randy Moss's action are nothing compared to what we are seeing in the organization now.

I understand that partying and legal problems go on all over the sports world, but its time it all stops. These athletes are icons to children and young adult around the world. Its time they stepped up.

Again, I hope Ziggie keeps to his word and makes some changes regardless of who doesn't agree with them. If that means some star player hit the road, then so be it. The greatest patriots team didn't have any superstars.

And what the hell was Culpepper doing on that boat. That man should be home watching the basics of playing football tapes. You know, drop back and pass, run or throw the ball away. Don't wait around for twice the time you need.

They all should be watching the football basics tapes.

Let me know what you think. Agree or disagree?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Vikings woeful days

Yeah, Randy Moss' actions don't seem to be too bad now don't they?!! I never really thought of that.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

mrviking28 is offline Starter

I'm behind you BUT at a safe distance.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Ugh, not another boat/team issues/ownership thread! This is getting redundant, IMO.