Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Great, great win....
    Great game plan.

LIVike is offline Starter
    For once it was a full team effort. Almost everyone did their part and now hopefully this gives them some momentum and confidence moving forward. Only one penalty too was a nice change. They actually threw the ball to Rudolph. I loved how the defense never stopped in the fourth quarter after the two turnovers on offense, forcing turnovers after each one. Most importantly for once they didn't take a knee going into the half and tried to score.

Now to the nit picking:

Gerhart needed to be taken out after the first fumble but then again that challenge never should have happened so the first fumble never should have happened. Special teams on kickoffs in the second half were bad. The refs still suck.

Overall great game and a great surprise
    None

keystonevike is offline Starter
    Great win.
    We're a 53-yard Vinateri field goal away from possibly being 3-0. Not a bad start for a "rebuilding" team. Let's hope this is the first step in accelerating this process.
    But again, great win. Unbelievable. Fantastic.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Vikings Win Over Best Team In Football?

Absolutely fantastic effort and results. The best I have seen this team play in a long time. While last game they lost to a team they should best, this week they dominated a team they should have lost to.

Hopefully people are starting to soften on the idea of Ponder being a reach. I feel with better talent at WR he can be a decent QB.

The defense stepped up and made plays. I almost forgot what it felt like to cheer an INT. the LB's played very well without Henderson,Walsh was a great draft pick.

VikesFan787 is offline Coordinator
    I almost didn't know what to do when we got that INT. Also, Im curious to why Ponder didn't throw to Peterson on that second Rudolph touchdown. He was WIDE open.

NOT complaining! Wonderful game!

LIVike is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Hopefully people are starting to soften on the idea of Ponder being a reach. I feel with better talent at WR he can be a decent QB.
    Hopefully Simpson coming back next week helps
    None

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Awesome victory. Gotta give props all around but I'd probably give the game ball to Ponder.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by Jereamiah View Post
    I hate/have issues with Frasier and his staff. The hate part comes in when I get past the 4th beer.
    So what you're trying to say is you start hating on Frazier during the pre-game show?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post

Sadly, one game does not a season make, but I'm THRILLED that they beat the Niners. What a great team to take apart.

Congrats, Boys....

Caine
    A better team to take apart is the Packers. Would love to humiliate them at Lambeau.

Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    the officials did their best to fuck us, but the Vikings still came out on top.
    LOVE MY VIKINGS!!!
    I believe we had a few go our way as well, but yes they totally fucked up the Time Out/Challenge by the 49ers.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast