Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 101
  1. #31
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re:Vikings will work out WR Javon Walker

    Walker to practice today?

    It sounds like wide receiver Javon Walker is at Winter Park and could be on the field for today's single practice.
    By the way, it's interesting to note that Walker had cartilage-replacement surgery on his knee in Jerusalem in March 2009 because the procedure is not approved in the United States or Canada.
    http://www.startribune.com/sports/vikings/blogs/101384394.html?elr=KArksLckD8EQDUoaEyqyP4OW3ckUiD3aPc:_Yyc:aUgOy9cP3DieyckcUsI

  2. #32
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re:Vikings will work out WR Javon Walker

    gregair13 wrote:
    From the health of Rice and Harvin right now, anyone would be helpful for some depth at our WR position.
    Wait a minute, wait a minute, we have the Noodle. From what you have all tried to convince me of, we just need a warm body out there.

    Not sure why they would go down this route? He and the Noodle didn't like each other before.

    In the end, its just another PUKER mucking up my team.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #33
    marstc09's Avatar
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    23,180

    Re:Vikings will work out WR Javon Walker

    Marrdro wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    From the health of Rice and Harvin right now, anyone would be helpful for some depth at our WR position.
    Wait a minute, wait a minute, we have the Noodle. From what you have all tried to convince me of, we just need a warm body out there.

    Not sure why they would go down this route? He and the Noodle didn't like each other before.

    In the end, its just another PUKER mucking up my team.
    Actually he is an ex Raider and Bronco. Been a while since he was with the Packers.

  4. #34
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re:Vikings will work out WR Javon Walker

    From what I understand, Favre came down on Javon for not attending camp, which is something he can now relate to. I'm sure that any riff they had won't be an issue now.

  5. #35
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:Vikings will work out WR Javon Walker

    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    From what I understand, Favre came down on Javon for not attending camp, which is something he can now relate to. I'm sure that any riff they had won't be an issue now.
    This

    They wouldn't bring in a WR Brett wouldn't want.. They aren't stupid.. Or are they.... hmy:

  6. #36
    BloodyHorns82's Avatar
    BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    9,691

    Re:Vikings will work out WR Javon Walker

    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    From what I understand, Favre came down on Javon for not attending camp, which is something he can now relate to. I'm sure that any riff they had won't be an issue now.
    It's sort of apples and oranges though. I mean Walker avoided Mini Camp because of a contract dispute...wanted more money.

    Favre didn't show up to Training Camp because he had an injured ankle and wasn't sure if his old ass was up for another season.

    By the way - did you guys here about the Javon's stint in Major League Baseball?

    Yeah, apparently Walker was a Texas Ranger.

    (stolen from Hawkey on Kfan)

  7. #37
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,607

    Re:Vikings will work out WR Javon Walker

    Ok, so I didn't have the full story, fact remains though that I'm sure a small riff from 4/5 years ago, isn't going to cause a schism in the locker room.

  8. #38
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re:Vikings will work out WR Javon Walker

    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    From the health of Rice and Harvin right now, anyone would be helpful for some depth at our WR position.
    Wait a minute, wait a minute, we have the Noodle. From what you have all tried to convince me of, we just need a warm body out there.

    Not sure why they would go down this route? He and the Noodle didn't like each other before.

    In the end, its just another PUKER mucking up my team.
    Actually he is an ex Raider and Bronco. Been a while since he was with the Packers.
    No statute of limitations here. Once a PUKER, always a PUKER.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #39
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,935

    Re:Vikings will work out WR Javon Walker

    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    Ok, so I didn't have the full story, fact remains though that I'm sure a small riff from 4/5 years ago, isn't going to cause a schism in the locker room.
    Locker room? NO........I wonder if the Noodle is happy about him?

    I haven't gone back and dredged up the articles (if they are still even out there) but the Noodle really hung him out to dry that year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #40
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re:Vikings will work out WR Javon Walker

    Marrdro wrote:
    triedandtruevikesfan wrote:
    Ok, so I didn't have the full story, fact remains though that I'm sure a small riff from 4/5 years ago, isn't going to cause a schism in the locker room.
    Locker room? NO........I wonder if the Noodle is happy about him?

    I haven't gone back and dredged up the articles (if they are still even out there) but the Noodle really hung him out to dry that year.

    Not really, The organization said he should honor his contract

    Favre said he should be in camp

    Javon threw a fit and said he would retire if not traded

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Javon Walker?
    By Elam529 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 235
    Last Post: 03-05-2008, 08:21 PM
  2. Javon Walker: Broncos are "not for me"
    By DaVizzles in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 08:42 PM
  3. Javon Walker
    By audioghost in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 05:36 PM
  4. OT:Javon Walker done for the season
    By DaunteHOF in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 09-12-2005, 04:38 AM
  5. More Javon Walker Drama
    By Ltrey33 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-21-2005, 06:04 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •