bono is offline Hall of Famer

The Vikings WILL win...here's why...

Going into today's game against my boys, the Vikings were 6.5 underdogs, and they still beat the Packers. I'm at work...just checked the roxborough (America's Line) taht the Associated Press sends over our wires with . The Vikings are now 9.5 underdogs. Wow! They're deeper in the hole than they were against my boys. I guess this means the Vikings will for sure win...and REALLY pluck those Eagles, eh?
    Good luck, Vikings. It appears like the ball is rolling your way. Try not to waste this opportunity. Pop the eagles where it hurts!!!! Pay 'em back for all the pain and sorrow they've put the NFC through all this season. I'll thank you later.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

There's nothing more that i like than to be the underdogs. I love it I love it I love it! When the vikings are not expected to win is when they play there best, they have chip on there shoulders and they havn't forgot week 2.

bono is offline Hall of Famer

yeah, I hope the Packers are underdogs ALL next season...then they can underdog their way straight to the SB...hopefully
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Hopefully we will give them a good run for their money. Without that freak TO TD in week 2 that would have been a close game. I think we have a pretty good chance at that game (but dont tell the team that, I think they play better as underdogs).
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]