Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26
  1. #1
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Vikings will sign quarterback Rhett Bomar

    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #2
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: Vikings will sign quarterback Rhett Bomar

    What have we got, about a dozen QBs now?

    Is there a plot to part them out and make one good one?

    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  3. #3
    Stonecoldet3's Avatar
    Stonecoldet3 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Grants Pass, OR
    Posts
    207

    Re: Vikings will sign quarterback Rhett Bomar

    I believe this is all prelude to a Favre suspension. I believe the commish said the incident will be resolved as soon as this week. But who knows /shrug

  4. #4
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Vikings will sign quarterback Rhett Bomar

    Quote Originally Posted by "Stonecoldet3" #1084841
    I believe this is all prelude to a Favre suspension. I believe the commish said the incident will be resolved as soon as this week. But who knows /shrug
    Could be, however, I think the Commish has it all layed out so that one of the leagues faces retires without being suspended.

    Even if he starts again, the whole Sterger threat would take a couple/three weeks to get off the ground/enacted and by then the season will be over.

    Nope, just a "Extra" concern for the Bores tonight, thats all.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #5
    Stonecoldet3's Avatar
    Stonecoldet3 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Grants Pass, OR
    Posts
    207

    Re: Vikings will sign quarterback Rhett Bomar

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1084854
    Quote Originally Posted by "Stonecoldet3" #1084841
    I believe this is all prelude to a Favre suspension. I believe the commish said the incident will be resolved as soon as this week. But who knows /shrug
    Could be, however, I think the Commish has it all layed out so that one of the leagues faces retires without being suspended.

    Even if he starts again, the whole Sterger threat would take a couple/three weeks to get off the ground/enacted and by then the season will be over.

    Nope, just a "Extra" concern for the Bores tonight, thats all.
    I can understand that...lost in my thought that Leslie Frazier is still "auditioning" and will do almost anything to get an upper hand in the game.

  6. #6
    Infidel is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,947

    Re: Vikings will sign quarterback Rhett Bomar

    I believe this is all prelude to a Favre suspension.
    The whole Sterger scam was dead a month ago.

    We had a thread on it that got so ridiculous that it was locked.

    You can probably find it and see that I told people it was dead at that time.

    Sterger has been reduced to the answer to an NFL historical trivia question.

    The Bomar signing is a prelude to having too many scrub quarterbacks.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Vikings will sign quarterback Rhett Bomar

    Quote Originally Posted by "Stonecoldet3" #1084857
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1084854
    Quote Originally Posted by "Stonecoldet3" #1084841
    I believe this is all prelude to a Favre suspension. I believe the commish said the incident will be resolved as soon as this week. But who knows /shrug
    Could be, however, I think the Commish has it all layed out so that one of the leagues faces retires without being suspended.

    Even if he starts again, the whole Sterger threat would take a couple/three weeks to get off the ground/enacted and by then the season will be over.

    Nope, just a "Extra" concern for the Bores tonight, thats all.
    I can understand that...lost in my thought that Leslie Frazier is still "auditioning" and will do almost anything to get an upper hand in the game.
    Valid point (I didn't consider) as well my friend.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings will sign quarterback Rhett Bomar

    We should just use next years 3rd round pick to get Sage back from the Giants instead.

  9. #9
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,776
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Vikings will sign quarterback Rhett Bomar

    Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1084944
    We should just use next years 3rd round pick to get Sage back from the Giants instead.
    Please no, I'm sick of picking up crap players. Get a real QB.

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: Vikings will sign quarterback Rhett Bomar

    Quote Originally Posted by "Stonecoldet3" #1084841
    I believe this is all prelude to a Favre suspension. I believe the commish said the incident will be resolved as soon as this week. But who knows /shrug
    Favre won't get suspended for any games this year.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings cut QB Bomar, WR Holmes, eight others
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 01:24 PM
  2. Vikings QB Rhett Bomar arrested
    By Culpepper_4717 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 07:57 PM
  3. Rhett Bomar
    By SharperImage in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-25-2009, 09:29 AM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-06-2007, 10:43 AM
  5. Vikings sign Quarterback ....
    By mnjamie in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 11-09-2005, 05:18 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •