Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    viking_40 is offline Rookie

Re: THE VIKINGS WILL NEVER WIN A FREAKIN' SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!!

"mamaluke" wrote:
    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    Mamaluke

I really don't care if I ruffle your freathers.
    The point is this crybaby pooh including yours gets old.

My thoughts is support the team or get off.
    I love this team and think it takes more then 1 1/4 year to change a program that was gutted in my opinion by McCombs.

Mike
    Mike carter81,

I don't know how long you have been a fan for, but let me tell you something, I am pretty sure I have been a fan a lot longer than you and have seen this franchise grow pretty much from the ground up. Now you are blaming McCombs? That statement right there pretty much tells me that you really have no clue as to the bigger picture here. I have always stuck by this team and just because I am blasting them out right now, WHICH THEY SO RIGHTLY DESERVE!!!! , does not mean I am any less of a fan. I remember at one point, which is why I can't blame you entirely, I was a gung-ho, love the Vikes no matter what type of guy that you seem to be. But that is no longer the case. I guess I am just to battle weary watching this franchise embarass themselves year after year. Beleive me I am very proud of showing off my Viking tattoo every chance I get and will never be ashamed of being a Viking fan. It is just pathetic how this franchise operates.
    any chance a pic of the tattoo, am thinking of getting one....if only i could be sure we were staying in Min!

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"viking_40" wrote:
    "mamaluke" wrote:
    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    Mamaluke

I love this team and think it takes more then 1 1/4 year to change a program that was gutted in my opinion by McCombs.

Mike
    Mike carter81,

I don't know how long you have been a fan for, but let me tell you something, I am pretty sure I have been a fan a lot longer than you and have seen this franchise grow pretty much from the ground up. Now you are blaming McCombs? That statement right there pretty much tells me that you really have no clue as to the bigger picture here. I have always stuck by this team and just because I am blasting them out right now, WHICH THEY SO RIGHTLY DESERVE!!!! , does not mean I am any less of a fan. I remember at one point, which is why I can't blame you entirely, I was a gung-ho, love the Vikes no matter what type of guy that you seem to be. But that is no longer the case. I guess I am just to battle weary watching this franchise embarass themselves year after year. Beleive me I am very proud of showing off my Viking tattoo every chance I get and will never be ashamed of being a Viking fan. It is just pathetic how this franchise operates.
    any chance a pic of the tattoo, am thinking of getting one....if only i could be sure we were staying in Min!
    Here is mine, I prefer no color:

viking_40 is offline Rookie

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    "viking_40" wrote:
    "mamaluke" wrote:
    "Mikecarter81" wrote:
    Mamaluke

Mike
    Mike carter81,

Here is mine, I prefer no color:

ooks verrrrrry nice!
    I had thought colour (hey i'm from uk lol) but now I may go just black

mamaluke is offline Starter

I think it is time to tell T. Jackson to take a hike!! I don't care what anyone says, the guy is as dumb as a can of paint. When asked "What is the Mexican border?" he replied " Someone that pays rent" . Childress is a bust!!!!!! His scheme sucks!!!! We should have lost that Chicago game last week as well. If it was not for Adrian Peterson we would be 1-5 and that is disgraceful. To go back a week how the hell do you let hestor get behind the secondary with a minute and a half left in the game? He made Dwight Smith look like my grandmother who has been dead for 15 years. I was quiet after the Chicago game because I knew it was just a matter of time before a good team exposed us for what we really are, a disgrace!

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"mamaluke" wrote:

I think it is time to tell T. Jackson to take a hike!! I don't care what anyone says, the guy is as dumb as a can of paint. When asked "What is the Mexican border?" he replied " Someone that pays rent".
    Do you have a link for that quote?

Back your "the guy is as dumb" statements up with some actual facts, not made up shit.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

mamaluke is offline Starter

Singersp,

That is not a "quote", it is a joke I heard back when I was a young Vikings fan! Just a metaphor for what I really think of the guy based on all the interviews I have seen and by the way he plays the game. The guy does not have what it takes to play at this level. If you want proof just look at his stats for "EVERY SINGLE GAME" he has played in thus far. Granted he has not played for an extended period of time, but in my opinion he has played enough to show that he is a good college level player at best. Childress should just admit it was a bad decision taking him in the draft and make amends by losing just about every other game this season, which we will probably do anyway, and draft a legitimate top quarterback next draft. Dallas was purposely giving him an opportunity to throw the ball as they were stacking up against the run and he could do nothing but go 6 for 19 for 72 yards. Could you imagine what a team like New England with Tom Brady would do to his team we presently have on the field. The guy needs to be sent packing. As bad and horrible as the back-up qb's
    we have we might as well have one of them play the rest of this miserable season.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011