Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    jeebs is offline Training Camp

The Vikings will lose to the Hawks

Both of these teams have a reason to go all out. The Vikes have slightly better physical team but it will undoubtedly boil down to coaching, coaching, coaching. Holmgren vs. Tice...hmmm...pretty easy pickin.

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

I seriously would like to see a tie.
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

no it will boil down to the fact that both teams have horrible defenses, Hasselbeck sucks, and their receivers cant catch. We have a much better offense...i dont see them winning unless Alexander can get like 150 yards and a few TDs to help them control the clock and TOP all game. I say Vikes win at the dome by a score of 31-17

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Husky is offline Waterboy

"ADubya26" wrote:
    no it will boil down to the fact that both teams have horrible defenses, Hasselbeck sucks, and their receivers cant catch. We have a much better offense...i dont see them winning unless Alexander can get like 150 yards and a few TDs to help them control the clock and TOP all game. I say Vikes win at the dome by a score of 31-17
    When the Seahawks won two years ago thats exactly what happened...Alexander controlled the first half and pounded the Vikes D all day long. Last year when we got blown out in the Dome, Alexander was a nonfactor because the Hawks were playing from behind and we didn't have the passing attack to match the Vikes.

For as much as the Hawks passing game is hyped, that was never the strength of our offense and other teams are discovering what Hawks fans have known all along which is that Shaun Alexander is the key to our offense much like Randy Moss for the Vikes and Ahman Green for the Packers.

Yeah i remember that one..what did he have like 5 TDs in the first half or something like that? He definitely is your key, no doubt about it, but you guys lost to the Rams 2 times even with him running for more than 150 and some TDs. I think it boils down to the fact that Hasselbeck is not the same QB as last year and you cant be one dimensional and expect to win.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Re: The Vikings will lose to the Hawks

"jeebs" wrote:
    Both of these teams have a reason to go all out. The Vikes have slightly better physical team but it will undoubtedly boil down to coaching, coaching, coaching. Holmgren vs. Tice...hmmm...pretty easy pickin.
    What is this, the generic version of....
    Ask Jeeves.....

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

I am looking for Culpepper to have a 5 TD day.

Check out the concerns below:

Darrell Jackson, WR SEA

News: The Seattle Times reports Darrell Jackson left the Seahawks for Florida to be with his father, who has been diagnosed with cancer and is in the hospital. May rejoin the team?

Jerry Rice, WR SEA

News: The Seattle Times reports Rice tested his injured quadriceps in just one play during practice on Friday. Expected to start.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Just remember that this year and last year is at OUR house and two years ago was at seattle. For one we play very well at home and seattle plays like crap on the road. IF this game were to be played at seattle it would be a different story since seattle is a decent home team despite blowing two games and the vikes are a horrible road team. I see us winning this one at home.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

"hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    Just remember that this year and last year is at OUR house and two years ago was at seattle. For one we play very well at home and seattle plays like crap on the road. IF this game were to be played at seattle it would be a different story since seattle is a decent home team despite blowing two games and the vikes are a horrible road team. I see us winning this one at home.
    :director: Thank you HV a Voice of reason :sunny:
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Eyesore is offline Pro-Bowler

:rr:
    Please do not read this. For office use only.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast