Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    echizen20 is offline Rookie

Vikings will bounce back and beat up the Packers next week

Unless you're Steeler Fans or like most analysts on NFLnetwork, everyone that has seen the Viking-Steelers game know that the Vikings outplayed the Steelers and should have won.
    I'm not taking credit away from the Steelers Defense, they played their hearts out and made some big plays.
    But I don't believe their defense won them that game, i believe our offense lost the game.
    Don't get me wrong, we played great offense but committed too many penalties that ruined some of the momentum we had going.
    Today we also got some bad luck with 1 very bad tripping call that negated a TD and a tipped interception that could of easily been a 4-5 yard completion.
    We can complain and blame the refs all we want but we lost because we simply didn't play good enough to win.
    Sure we played better than them and you can say they got lucky with 1 or 2 BS penalty calls and made some highly unprobable plays at the end there but that was what it took for them to beat us.
    And after this game, we should feel good about the Vikings knowing that they played a great game today against the defending champs despite all the costly penalties and mistakes.
    Win or lose, we have proven that we are definitely playoff contenders.
    I bet that locker room feels the same way too.
    Anyone who disagrees after seeing that game is an idiot.
    Having a 6-1 record is not bad at all and clearly a deserving record to say the least.

Now all that aside, next week were going to Lambow field.
    I believe we will play our hearts out in this game and unleash the rage from that loss to Pittsburgh.
    The packers certainly have a little momentum going their way with 2 consecutive blow out wins but against two of the worser teams in the league.
    They will get us on their turf and will play tough on us to get their revenge.
    But that will not be enough to stop the wrath and punishment that we will lay out on them.
    It's too bad that they have to play us after this kind of game we had against the steelers.
    We are like a beast that has gone through every opponent so far until we finally were stopped today after giving the best effort of the season.
    The beast is not happy.
    The beast is looking for blood.
    The beast will be unleashed.
    And the Packers have a red mark on their candy as$es and will feel the horns of the beast laying the smackdown!
    Mark my words, Favre, Peterson, Allen and the rest of the crew will go into this game and deliver the killing blow.
    7-1 going into bye, see you all at the massacre.

P.S. don't mind my silly statements, I just like writing it. but the pack will get a beatdown anyways.
    I hope writing this post pumped you guys up for next week

Re: Vikings will bounce back and beat up the Packers next week

"echizen20" wrote:
    Unless you're Steeler Fans or like most analysts on NFLnetwork, everyone that has seen the Viking-Steelers game know that the Vikings outplayed the Steelers and should have won.
    I'm not taking credit away from the Steelers Defense, they played their hearts out and made some big plays.
    But I don't believe their defense won them that game, i believe our offense lost the game.
    Don't get me wrong, we played great offense but committed too many penalties that ruined some of the momentum we had going.
    Today we also got some bad luck with 1 very bad tripping call that negated a TD and a tipped interception that could of easily been a 4-5 yard completion.
    We can complain and blame the refs all we want but we lost because we simply didn't play good enough to win.
    Sure we played better than them and you can say they got lucky with 1 or 2 BS penalty calls and made some highly unprobable plays at the end there but that was what it took for them to beat us.
    And after this game, we should feel good about the Vikings knowing that they played a great game today against the defending champs despite all the costly penalties and mistakes.
    Win or lose, we have proven that we are definitely playoff contenders.
    I bet that locker room feels the same way too.
    Anyone who disagrees after seeing that game is an idiot.
    Having a 6-1 record is not bad at all and clearly a deserving record to say the least.

Now all that aside, next week were going to Lambow field.
    I believe we will play our hearts out in this game and unleash the rage from that loss to Pittsburgh.
    The packers certainly have a little momentum going their way with 2 consecutive blow out wins but against two of the worser teams in the league.
    They will get us on their turf and will play tough on us to get their revenge.
    But that will not be enough to stop the wrath and punishment that we will lay out on them.
    It's too bad that they have to play us after this kind of game we had against the steelers.
    We are like a beast that has gone through every opponent so far until we finally were stopped today after giving the best effort of the season.
    The beast is not happy.
    The beast is looking for blood.
    The beast will be unleashed.
    And the Packers have a red mark on their candy as$es and will feel the horns of the beast laying the smackdown!
    Mark my words, Favre, Peterson, Allen and the rest of the crew will go into this game and deliver the killing blow.
    7-1 going into bye, see you all at the massacre.

P.S. don't mind my silly statements, I just like writing it. but the pack will get a beatdown anyways
    Nice. I like it.
    Tuco the world.....

Well said, and i agree 100%.
    The ribbon is the 'Gulf War Ribbon'.
    SUPPORT OUR TROOPS!!

-I need a new liver. Please join us for a spaghetti dinner and silent auction benefit.
    -January 13, 2013 1-4.
    -$10 covers spaghetti, salad and bread.
    -Anoka American Legion.

tbone91011 is offline Waterboy

I always consider the Vikings season a success if we beat the packers twice in a year!!
    All these extra wins just make the season better.

echizen20 is offline Rookie

"tbone91011" wrote:
    I always consider the Vikings season a success if we beat the packers twice in a year!!

All these extra wins just make the season better.
    We will beat them twice.
    We've accomplished half of that.
    If they want to win next week, they will have to play their best football since that 1996 season with favre and reggie white.
    They won't stop us.
    They don't have the kind of defense the Steelers have and their O-line is still one of the worst even with Clifton and Tausher back.
    Rodgers will have to become superman if he wants to beat us.
    We're going into this game like a super crazy freak animals.
    I feel sorry for Rodgers.
    Mr Allen and the Super William Bros will be after him all day.
    8 sacks is not out of the question again.
    ooooooh man those cornerbacks on the other side are going be too scared to tackle AD after watching the game tape of him plowing through G@y.
    Peterson will be looking for blood and hell make Harris or Woodson pay if they are going to tackle him.
    Favre won't have the flu like in yesterday's game and he will rise again and transform into the Super Silver Fox and lead this onslaught.
    Oooooo the beast is getting hungry already.

green hornet is offline Starter

This is one funny topic for a thread, but everyone is allowed to dream.

green hornet is offline Starter

Is AD going to be able to rush for more than 70 yards against the packs vaunted run D? He is killing me in fantasy football, good thing I have Ray Rice and Cedric Benson on my team so I can keep him on my bench.

Purple_Jesus is offline Starter

"green" wrote:
    Is AD going to be able to rush for more than 70 yards against the packs vaunted run D? He is killing me in fantasy football, good thing I have Ray Rice and Cedric Benson on my team so I can keep him on my bench.
    Vikings are pissed.
    If you didn't watch the game, we got molested by the zebras.
    We should be 7-0.
    Green Bay will get destroyed.

"green" wrote:
    This is one funny topic for a thread, but everyone is allowed to dream.
    Shouldn't you be selling tickets for the game? You better get to it

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I think we can too

It'll be a good game tho

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast