Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Vikings warn fans about counterfeit tickets


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #2
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: No crooks ticketed (or busted) for fake Vikings & Twins ticket racket

    I've seen Singer rape a scalper or 2

    Saw him talk down a scalper TWICE to upgrade just before the game.. It was gnarly ha

    Lower levels for hella cheap

    Fuck scalpers.. Atleast Tice's were legit

  3. #3
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: No crooks ticketed (or busted) for fake Vikings & Twins ticket racket

    [size=13pt]Fake Tickets Sold to Vikings Fans [/size]

    Todd Bartels from Medina bought his tickets from the ticket broker web site StubHub, which does offer ticket guarantees...

    The tickets weren't good...

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  4. #4
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: No crooks ticketed (or busted) for fake Vikings & Twins ticket racket

    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Fake Tickets Sold to Vikings Fans [/size]

    Todd Bartels from Medina bought his tickets from the ticket broker web site StubHub, which does offer ticket guarantees...

    The tickets weren't good...
    I thought stubhub had a ticket guarantee where you could call a toll free number and they'd either reimburse your money or give you tickets of equal value if your tickets were found to be fake. I have the number programmed in my phone because I've used them for concerts more than once.

  5. #5
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: No crooks ticketed (or busted) for fake Vikings & Twins ticket racket


    I got talking to two young men, when I was in line to enter the dome.
    Come to find out, they bought tickets on ebay and the seller was a no show
    >

    They where just enjoying the crowd and said they where going to go find a bar to watch the game.....It was already 1 1/2 hours past the meeting time for the tickets.
    Looked like they got taken, very sad to see that shit happen.






    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: No crooks ticketed (or busted) for fake Vikings & Twins ticket racket

    "PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    [size=13pt]Fake Tickets Sold to Vikings Fans [/size]

    Todd Bartels from Medina bought his tickets from the ticket broker web site StubHub, which does offer ticket guarantees...

    The tickets weren't good...
    I thought stubhub had a ticket guarantee where you could call a toll free number and they'd either reimburse your money or give you tickets of equal value if your tickets were found to be fake. I have the number programmed in my phone because I've used them for concerts more than once.
    They were refunded & given some nosebleed tickets to watch the second half of the game, but they had to watch the first half at Hubert's bar.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Boise Idaho
    Posts
    1,022

    Re: No crooks ticketed (or busted) for fake Vikings & Twins ticket racket

    Wow thats a bunch of bs. What do they do for fans with "fake" tickets? Those fans are just screwed?

    I was worried about that as I bout tickets off of stub hub for the packer game and they were just print outs. Would be too easy to make fake tickets like that.

  8. #8
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: No crooks ticketed (or busted) for fake Vikings & Twins ticket racket

    "idahovikefan7" wrote:
    Wow thats a bunch of bs. What do they do for fans with "fake" tickets? Those fans are just screwed?

    I was worried about that as I bout tickets off of stub hub for the packer game and they were just print outs. Would be too easy to make fake tickets like that.
    I've used the paper print off tickets many times from sellers on eBay & never had a problem with those. Once the paper tickets are sent, the cardboard tickets are voided.

    I did have a pair of cardboard tickets that I gave a co-worker that turned out to be bogus a couple of years ago, but they [Vikings office/Metrodome] were empathetic & ended up giving them a different pair of tickets that were better than what they had.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #9
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Vikings warn fans about counterfeit tickets


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,266

    Re: Vikings warn fans about counterfeit tickets


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 11-13-2009, 07:30 AM
  2. MOVED: State: Man scammed fans on Packers tickets
    By josdin00 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 02:39 PM
  3. State: Man scammed fans on Packers tickets
    By marstc09 in forum Trash the Pack
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 02:33 PM
  4. any vike fans in SF? 2 extra tickets
    By spikecyrus in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-03-2006, 01:17 PM
  5. Looking to sell 2 tickets. Vikings fans only
    By Erock in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-23-2004, 02:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •