Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    One thing is for certain...no matter who the Vikes choose, the overwhelming majority of PP.Oers will complain.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

VikingsFan1234 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    One thing is for certain...no matter who the Vikes choose, the overwhelming majority of PP.Oers will complain.
    If they hire Zimmer, it is very doubtful, what is there to complain about Zimmer?

PInfante97 is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    Bevell didn't do much with Tarvaris Jackson as QB. He struck gold with Russell Wilson.
    I don't feel it will matter much who the next coach is if they can't find a QB.
    The Seahawks are loaded with talent. Perhaps the guy they should try to hire is their GM !
    hes a coach not a magician... no one can do anything with T jack

PInfante97 is offline Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingsFan1234 View Post
    Because he sucks dude, Bevell is not a good offensive coordinator, he has done nothing with Taravis Jackson and Favre made him look good and are you serious? Does that mean you want Les Steckle, Mike Tice, Brad Childress, and Leslie Frazier back as head coach?
    bill walsh wouldnt of done crap with T Jack... all these coordinators are a crap shoot. for any of us to sit here and say this coordinator will make a better head coach then this one is foolish... who ever the next coach is i will 100% support and root for until he does something to make me change my mind....

The Vikings want to get an interview with Jay Gruden on the schedule as soon as possible since the Redskins are in on him

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    I am alright with Bevell to be honest, his problem being here was the control freak Childress.

Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    bill walsh wouldnt of done crap with T Jack... all these coordinators are a crap shoot. for any of us to sit here and say this coordinator will make a better head coach then this one is foolish... who ever the next coach is i will 100% support and root for until he does something to make me change my mind....
    I doubt you will root for any coach that coached the crappy Browns and I doubt you will root for a woman head coach
    Last edited by VikingsFan1234; 01-05-2014 at 01:26 PM.

2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxVike View Post
    I believe you are right..Max I need payment for the FF league..I tried to Pm you but kept getting error messages.

MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by 2beersTommy View Post
    I believe you are right..Max I need payment for the FF league..I tried to Pm you but kept getting error messages.
    Mailed it yesterday, thanks for coordinating.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

I do not want Jay Gruden anymore, do you see that stupid playcall? Only need 3 yards for a 1st down but throws 40 yards instead, so stupid....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast