Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Vikings waive Randy Moss

As I wrote in another post...a loss in New England, and a
    2-5 record; this Team will start to unravel. Here we go...

Further, apparently, a Head Coach has the right to call out a player publicly in his press conference...and, that same right doesn't transfer to a player. Come on Childress

Honestly, the only shot Zygi has at a new stadium now is to FIRE everyone, yes, EVERYONE, with the possible exclusion of Frazier... Then hire Gruden or Cowher, maybe even Holmgren. Give whichever one all the power he wants. If he wants a GM, hire the best. If not, give it to him.

A third round pick for renting Moss for three weeks...what a clusterfuck.

Rest assured PP.O, Moss' departure is just the beginning.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

I refuse to believe this is true. Even after looking at several web pages which are confirming the move.

IT CAN'T BE TRUE!!!

This would make the Vikinga the joke of 2010. Not to mention how badly the Patriots owned us. I think Belicheck have hated Childress since we snagged Mills of their wavier. For instance, did anyone see how he ignored Childress after the game?

I miss 2009.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

singersp wrote:
    How many people here bought a new Moss Vikings jersey or have one on order?
    I had one on order for my son. I am calling tonight to see if I can get it changed to AD.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach

I think we already broke the league record for off field distractions in 1 season, now I think we're going to destroy it.

This move is going to hurt our running game and other receivers most, but I wouldn't exactly say Moss was giving us his best effort.

As pointed out on SC a few moments ago, the final play in the Green Bay game, it looked like he could've given a better effort on that pass in the back of the endzone. I never saw a good angle of the play, but I thought that too at the time. And that PI play vs New England it looked like he could've caught it for a TD, the ball landed at his feet, but he totally quit on the play.

BleedinPandG is offline Coach

Reignman wrote:
    I think we already broke the league record for off field distractions in 1 season, now I think we're going to destroy it.

This move is going to hurt our running game and other receivers most, but I wouldn't exactly say Moss was giving us his best effort.

As pointed out on SC a few moments ago, the final play in the Green Bay game, it looked like he could've given a better effort on that pass in the back of the endzone. I never saw a good angle of the play, but I thought that too at the time. And that PI play vs New England it looked like he could've caught it for a TD, the ball landed at his feet, but he totally quit on the play.
    Very few plays did I see Moss give much effort... he looked like a shadow of his former self... but still... I'm at a loss for words. There has to be more to this than we know. You don't give up a 3rd round pick for 3 games... and even with his half assed effort, teams were still double teaming him which helped Harvin and AD. There is more to this than that press conference.
    The true measure of a man is what he'd do knowing he'd never be found out.

This is beyond stupid......and I dont even blame Randy for this one! Childress has shown me nothing from day one. He got into a situation where he had so much talent he couldnt help but win some games by accident. Now he is being asked to actually provide leadership...and this is what we get.
    I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Brewtal wrote:
    #4kicksA$$ wrote:
    shoon wrote:
    So can we all finally agree this year was lost due to Childress? Finally?
    I would have agreed to that before the season started. But most on here would rather blame Favre, but Brett is actually the least of this teams problems.
    Fuck Childress, hope everyone else joins me in boycotting the game. I don't give a damn, give us a blackout. I will not be spending money on this team untill this Asshole is gone.
    Even if only 5000 people showed up, it won't be blacked out. The tickets have already been sold.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Infidel is offline Star Spokesman

The team is now weaker.

And.....to get a weaker team....we gave up a third round draft choice.

Stupidest thing I ever heard of.
    It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.
    --John Wooden

purplepride2010 is offline Waterboy

I don't know if this was mentioned, but he did not even get on the plane to come back to Minnesota after the game.
    None

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Infidel wrote:
    The team is now weaker.

And.....to get a weaker team....we gave up a third round draft choice.

Stupidest thing I ever heard of.
    When they made the trade, they expected Randy to give a shit and try. I sure didn't see a lot of that, but did see a whole lot of laziness and petulance.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst ... 23456 14 ... LastLast