Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Vikings VS Seahawks: Official Post Game Discussion

"marstc09" wrote:
    Go back and watch the game again. He was constantly being pushed into the pocket. Just because he did not let up a sack does not mean he played well. Thank god Booty has the awareness to step up. Booty looked like he could be good someday. Chase never held his ground against 3rd stringers. That is why I am concerned. Can you imagine what would happen if he faced Dwight Freeney, Peppers, Kearse or KGB because that is who he is going to face if McKinnie is suspended for the first 4 games
    A contridiction there.
    He was either pushed back into the pocket or he wasn't.
    Seems to me that your saying he stayed in front of his man and routed his man to the outside and the QB just had to step up in the pocket to avoid the rush?
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    Go back and watch the game again. He was constantly being pushed into the pocket. Just because he did not let up a sack does not mean he played well. Thank god Booty has the awareness to step up. Booty looked like he could be good someday. Chase never held his ground against 3rd stringers. That is why I am concerned. Can you imagine what would happen if he faced Dwight Freeney, Peppers, Kearse or KGB because that is who he is going to face if McKinnie is suspended for the first 4 games
    A contridiction there.
    Seems to me that your saying he stayed in front of his man and routed his man to the outside and the QB just had to step up in the pocket to avoid the rush?

;D
    I used the wrong words. The point is he got pushed into Bootys area. Sure Booty just had to step up but that is not really what matters. Your avoiding my point that he faced 3rd stringers. He did not route his man to the outside. If it wasn't for Booty releasing the ball he would have been toast.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"marstc09" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    A contridiction there.

;D
    I used the wrong words. The point is he got pushed into Bootys area. Sure Booty just had to step up but that is not really what matters. Your avoiding my point that he faced 3rd stringers. He did not route his man to the outside. If it wasn't for Booty releasing the ball he would have been toast.
    I gottcha now.

Sounds like you have a double standard for OL based on what QB is in there.
    I might have to go back and dig up a few of our posts with respect to TJ and how he should have dealt with a OL that was collapsing around him.
    ;D
    ;D
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516