Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hiebster is offline Waterboy

Re: Vikings vs. Rams in St. Louis

"Vikestand" wrote:
    Figured I would get a jump start. Anybody going to this game? Since I live in the STL I was hoping to meet some of PPO's finest.....
    There is a Viking Fan club in St. Louis with at least 100 members. They always have a big get together tailgating when the Viking are in town. I just drove 8.5 hrs to the game this weekend from St. Louis to watch the game. The weather and drive will certainly be better driving south to St. Louis.

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

"Hiebster" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    Figured I would get a jump start. Anybody going to this game? Since I live in the STL I was hoping to meet some of PPO's finest.....
    There is a Viking Fan club in St. Louis with at least 100 members. They always have a big get together tailgating when the Viking are in town. I just drove 8.5 hrs to the game this weekend from St. Louis to watch the game. The weather and drive will certainly be better driving south to St. Louis.
    No kidding, didn't know this?! How do you get ahold of them? Do they have a site?

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

"Vikestand" wrote:
    "Hiebster" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    No kidding, didn't know this?! How do you get ahold of them? Do they have a site?
    Pete Carlson is the President. The email address I have for him is [email protected] Phone number is old it is 314-441-9964. The used to meet at a Bar called Hot Shots in Bridgeton, MO and moved to a new one down the street and I can't remember the name. I will email one of the members and get that inormation. Club has been here in town for years. I joined it in 1987 when I moved here.

"Hiebster" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    "Hiebster" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:

Pete Carlson is the President. The email address I have for him is [email protected] Phone number is old it is 314-441-9964. The used to meet at a Bar called Hot Shots in Bridgeton, MO and moved to a new one down the street and I can't remember the name. I will email one of the members and get that inormation. Club has been here in town for years. I joined it in 1987 when I moved here.
    No kidding, thats awesome. I just moved back from college(Central Missouri State), but I bought a condo in the Wildwood/Eureka area.....Keep me up to date!

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

"Vikestand" wrote:
    "Hiebster" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    "Hiebster" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:

No kidding, thats awesome. I just moved back from college(Central Missouri State), but I bought a condo in the Wildwood/Eureka area.....Keep me up to date!

Sport's Cafe on Natural Bridge Road at 70/270 is where there now meet.

"Hiebster" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    "Hiebster" wrote:
    "Vikestand" wrote:
    "Hiebster" wrote:
    [quote author=Vikestand link=topic=50012.msg891942#msg891942 date=1231181016]

Sport's Cafe on Natural Bridge Road at 70/270 is where there now meet.
    [/quote]

Cool, let me know when you end up getting more info etc....I appreciate it! It's lonely being a Vikings fan in these parts!

By Pack93z

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni

Is there a pretty good atmosphere at Rams games? Maybe it's because they're hardly ever on TV around here but it seems kinda dull from what I picture (don't know where the picture comes from lol).
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

JDfan is offline Waterboy

"Vikestand" wrote:

So when is this Game? Or has the date not yet been set?
    <b><font color="Purple">Drink through it!

<b><font color="Purple">It will be ok!

"Tad7" wrote:
    Is there a pretty good atmosphere at Rams games? Maybe it's because they're hardly ever on TV around here but it seems kinda dull from what I picture (don't know where the picture comes from lol).
    It was pretty dull this year. We went to the Arizona/Rams game and there were a lot of empty seats. But if they start out hot they will fill the stands. I went alot when they were good and that place gets loud....

As far as the dates go I don't think those get released until later on this year when the season is done..

By Pack93z

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12