Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    thorshammer is offline Asst. Coach

Vikings VS Rams Postgame Thread

Great win today. We dominated the Rams for most of the game. D played well. Ponder did his part. AD, what can I say, simply the best. The receivers even made a couple of catches. Coaching was decent. We are getting better.

lakehubertviking is offline Asst. Coach
    Nevermind Bob Griffin and Andy Luck, Blair Walsh for ROY.

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    It was nice to see Craig Johnson on the sidelines with Ponder between offensive series and what the heck is the deal with Musgrave's play sheet its just marginally bigger than a couple of recipe cards....did he draw it up from Madden 2011

Great game from Peterson and the defense and Blair Walsh ties the record at 8 50+ feild goals in a season and he's a rookie kicker from the 6th round, can't recall a rookie 6th rounder pick for the Vikings being mentioned in the same sentence with veteran players and records (excluding arrest records )

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    Quote Originally Posted by lakehubertviking View Post
    Nevermind Bob Griffin and Andy Luck, Blair Walsh for ROY.
    I 2nd that. I never thought it could be this exciting to watch a kicker.

If AD doesn't win the MVP it'll be a travesty. If Manning somehow beats him out, I'm just going to say it's impossible for anyone other than a QB to ever win the MVP. We're a 3-11 team without him. The most amazing thing about his 82 yard TD run was his acceleration after he made the cut in the secondary. His speed looked unreal as he pulled away from the defenders. It's starting to dawn on me that we might be witnessing the greatest RB to have ever played.

Ponder, I know this is starting to sound like a broken record, but do we really need to see him play the last 2 games to know what we have?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by vikinggreg View Post
    It was nice to see Craig Johnson on the sidelines with Ponder between offensive series and what the heck is the deal with Musgrave's play sheet its just marginally bigger than a couple of recipe cards....did he draw it up from Madden 2011

Great game from Peterson and the defense and Blair Walsh ties the record at 8 50+ feild goals in a season and he's a rookie kicker from the 6th round, can't recall a rookie 6th rounder pick for the Vikings being mentioned in the same sentence with veteran players and records (excluding arrest records )
    I don't think that's the first time Johnson has been with Ponder between series, just that it's the first time they aired it.

As far as Musgrave's play card, it doesn't have to be huge to contain a handful of plays like AD left, AD right, AD up the middle & bubble pass. Due to it's size either Ponder hasn't learned the playbook or that's the only plays he believes Ponder can execute with success.

The back side of the card probably does contain recipes, but how to serve crow probably isn't one of them.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Tad7 is offline Team Alumni
    Adrian Peterson.

Blair Walsh.
    Skol Vikings! Go Cubs!

X MARKS THE SPOT

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    It was a nice win & great to see us take a huge lead. Ponder actually started with a nice series even though it was a 45 yard drive, but couldn't do it the whole game. Thank God for Walsh's leg & AD's running ability. After that 1st offensive series I thought he'd be getting contained a lot more than he did.

Simpson had 4 catches & Carlson 3. Who would have guessed that? I wasn't happy that we had great field position on 3 other drives other than the 1st drive & only came away with 6 points. Converting only 2 of 11 3rd downs isn't that great either.

Loadholt: Can the guy go a game without drawing a penalty?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by singersp View Post
    I don't think that's the first time Johnson has been with Ponder between series, just that it's the first time they aired it.

As far as Musgrave's play card, it doesn't have to be huge to contain a handful of plays like AD left, AD right, AD up the middle & bubble pass. Due to it's size either Ponder hasn't learned the playbook or that's the only plays he believes Ponder can execute with success.

The back side of the card probably does contain recipes, but how to serve crow probably isn't one of them.
    So you think there is no chance that is the extent of Musgraves play card?
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Suick is offline Pro-Bowler
    Adrian Peterson
    Barry Sanders
    OJ
    Walter Payton

There...........is said it

We are witnessing epic history
    I've been a Viking fan since I was just out of diapers, hopefully we get Super Bowl win before I go back in 'em.

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by Tad7 View Post
    Adrian Peterson.

Blair Walsh.
    Dumbass me sat Walsh today in a couple of FFL. he scored 25 points. In my defense, I dont think he has scored that total in last 4 or 5 games. But in most of those I have AD

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast