Thread: Vikings vs Rams

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni

Vikings vs Rams

Well today we drop another couple of spots in next years draft.
    Going to 8-6 today. AD can wear them down, but I hope Christian has a good game to help us increase the winning margin.

Vikings 27 - Rams 17
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    I try not to predict Vikings games. I know there is no such thing as a jinx, but that animist part of my brain still knocks on wood.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    I think Fisher is going to have a plan for AD. Maybe he won't shut him down totally but enough to make Ponder have to make some plays, so it's all going to come down to which Ponder shows up.

Vikes 20-17

TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Have'nt they all had a plan for AD? just sayin.

Minniman is offline Hall of Famer
    Expect the run blitz.

If Ponder cannot throw the quick slant into the vacated zone, or Musgrave is too stupid the make the call, it will come heavy, and it will come often.

Dibbzz is offline Starter
    The Positives:

Peterson. Nothing more needs to be said here.
    Ponder had a serviceable game and for once threw for over 100 yards. No touchdowns but no pics. He needs to play like this and get a couple of throwing touchdowns if we are to stand ANY Popsicles chance in hell of beating Houston.
    Defense put good pressure on Bradford. Four sacks is definitely better than I expected.
    Another pic six from our D. Where the hell was this last year?? Good read on the ball by Griffen.

Negatives:

Letting St. Louis back into the game by some quick scores in the 4th quarter. Need to do a better job of not giving up 4th quarter leads.

No TD passes again for Ponder. He needs to build some confidence pretty quick and throw some better passes.

Discuss.