Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: VIKINGS vs PUKERS OFFICIAL POSTGAME DISCUSSION

Marrdro wrote:
    Can we quit saying how great it will be to have Leslie be our HC. If, BIG DAMN IF, the Chiller is fired, we will not be any better with Leslie in charge. If you doubt me, take alook at the talent that is on that side of the ball and ask yourself, why the defense isn't playing better.
    :laugh:

It is so great to have Leslie as a HC. I feel refreshed. I bet the players do too. Favre has already said he respects Leslie. He has never said that about Chilly.
    :laugh:

Marrdro wrote:
    Purple Floyd wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    kevoncox wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    Hey, if Favre, Harvin, Peterson and Camarillo had been given a little help this year.....we'd be talking Superbowl.

The O-Line failed and we lacked a deep threat receiver. The Defense played erratically except for a couple of people.

When we did get a deep threat reciever.....Chilly canned him.

That's the story of our season.
    :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
    Thanks for cheering me up.
    You're welcome.....a little realism was needed amidst all the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Realism. No shit. You honestly believe the crap you are spewing don't you.

WOW.
    How many yards have they gotten for #28 in the last few games again? Where are those gaping holes the ZB is supposed to be creating?

Great job my ass.
    Pretty hard to run a ZB scheme when you are passing all the time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but AD had a decent outing, 75 yds I think, on minimal carries. I suppose you believe that was all AD.

Look at what the defenders are doing. They are just flooding the gaps, tackeling the RB if they meet him on thier way to the QB.

No OL, absolutely none, can standup to that attack. Its why they do it my friend.

You want to see better OL play? Get a QB on the field that can:

a. Move around in the pocket or get out on a boot leg.
    b. Make a throw to a wide open reciever in the flats for cripes sake.
    c. Doesn't stare down recievers.

Again, go ahead, blame the OL, but you will be missing the mark. The Noodle is costing us games and it just isn't cause he likes to throw INT's my friend.
    Give me a break! The Packers OL is 10x better than ours and they have had injuries.

Marrdro wrote:
    AngloVike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    To end on a positive note.......

Said it a few games ago. Percy and AD define this team. Try telling me they have quit on thier coach. Absolutely loved how AD walked off with his hand on the Chillers shoulder.
    and know what he was saying?
    " See you tomorrow Brad and don't forget thats a double beef patty, no onions and heavy on the mayo for me. I'll be down to collect that after we've practised tomorrow.. "
    You might be right.

Another thing, the last offensive series, the Ole Noodle waited until the last second to come out on the field. I think he was looking to hear cheers, but, if I'm not mistaken, I heard boo's.

Looks like the fans that stuck it out through the whole game are of the same mind as I. Its time for his old ass to go, and I'm not talking about the Chiller my friend.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Those were the Packers fans left in the stadium.

Nice try though.

jrjohn is offline Pro-Bowler

marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Purple Floyd wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    kevoncox wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    Hey, if Favre, Harvin, Peterson and Camarillo had been given a little help this year.....we'd be talking Superbowl.

The O-Line failed and we lacked a deep threat receiver. The Defense played erratically except for a couple of people.

You're welcome.....a little realism was needed amidst all the wailing and gnashing of teeth.

WOW.
    How many yards have they gotten for #28 in the last few games again? Where are those gaping holes the ZB is supposed to be creating?

Great job my ass.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but AD had a decent outing, 75 yds I think, on minimal carries. I suppose you believe that was all AD.

Look at what the defenders are doing. They are just flooding the gaps, tackeling the RB if they meet him on thier way to the QB.

No OL, absolutely none, can standup to that attack. Its why they do it my friend.

Again, go ahead, blame the OL, but you will be missing the mark. The Noodle is costing us games and it just isn't cause he likes to throw INT's my friend.
    Give me a break! The Packers OL is 10x better than ours and they have had injuries.
    I guess there should be no excuses now. Time will tell
    None

Marrdro wrote:
    The Noodle stayed in the scheme and didn't freelance like he has done this year, which minimized the turnovers, which equated to wins.
    WHAT?! Where did you hear that from? Fat Tony? Reality is that the two fought last year about control. Stop making things up.

jrjohn wrote:
    marstc09 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Purple Floyd wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Infidel wrote:
    kevoncox wrote:
    Infidel wrote:

WOW.

Great job my ass.

I guess there should be no excuses now. Time will tell
    Huh?!

Marrdro wrote:
    jrjohn wrote:
    When evaluating and changing any system, it's important to not make to many changes at one time. If you do, it's nearly impossible to know for sure which segment of the changes made the difference.

I say bench Favre and keep chilly for now. Reason being, and I'm sure some will disagree, or in the case of Infidel he will say "wrong"

It's a fact that brett is playing poorly, he's overthrowing, under throwing, and throwing behind the receivers. This is an undisputed fact. He's not mobile, he's hurt, again facts. Irregardless of whats going on around Favre, I'm only talking about Favre.

As for Chilly, bad calls? The difference between a good call and a bad call is how the teams carry's out his directive. That can go either way. Accusations about Chillys performance are conjecture and can't be proven definitively. Bench Favre, see how that works, if you don't get a desired result, make another change. I'd then fire Chilly.
    Anyone ever tell you how much I hate it when PUKER fans make more sense than Vikings fans........

JK, great post my friend. B)
    Good thing Zygi disagrees with both of you! Bye bye Chilly! HAHAHA

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213