Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: vikings vs pats

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: vikings vs pats

"x-ray" wrote:
    "viking14" wrote:
    its going to be a good game .
    the vikings off.12th in the nfl and pats are 15th.
    the vikings def is 7th and pats def is 10th. vikings win 24 to 10
    Welcome14! I agree that this game looks like a good matchup statistically in favor of the Vikes.I also agree that stats can't tell you what the final score will be,either.My guess would be a Viking win,35-31,with the defense scoring and helping to setup scores.Is there a stat that shows how the Vikings compare to the Pats on scoring with defense?
    There is no way the score will be 35-31 first off i dont think our ofense can score 35 points (its a ball control offense) and second we havent allowed more than 19 points to anyone this season so look for the score to be something closer to 24-17 or 21-14

On your other question the pats have no defensive tds while the vikes lead the league with 4!

Del Rio Guest

Re: vikings vs pats

"thevikingfan" wrote:
    "x-ray" wrote:
    "viking14" wrote:
    its going to be a good game .
    the vikings off.12th in the nfl and pats are 15th.
    the vikings def is 7th and pats def is 10th. vikings win 24 to 10
    Welcome14! I agree that this game looks like a good matchup statistically in favor of the Vikes.I also agree that stats can't tell you what the final score will be,either.My guess would be a Viking win,35-31,with the defense scoring and helping to setup scores.Is there a stat that shows how the Vikings compare to the Pats on scoring with defense?
    There is no way the score will be 35-31 first off i dont think our ofense can score 35 points (its a ball control offense) and second we havent allowed more than 19 points to anyone this season so look for the score to be something closer to 24-17 or 21-14

On your other question the pats have no defensive tds while the vikes lead the league with 4!
    Most offenses are ball control offenses. We put up 26 then 31 our last two weeks, 35 is definately a possibility. Especially if the defense scores.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123