Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 143
  1. #21
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Vikings vs. Packers pre-game articles, thoughts & predictions

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Thanks for the read My Farvish Friend.

    On Wednesday, Longwell said his friend is "in a good place" and thinks the importance of the game from a standings standpoint will help take the edge of Favre's personal storyline. Asked whether he thinks Favre will be booed, Longwell said, "I think he will. I think he should, when the game starts, because we're the opposing team. If they're cheering, I think their fans are misplaced.
    Does ole Shortwell have a degree or something when it comes to psychiatry?
    Seems he is always giving our current QB some sort of counsel.

    :
    Nope, he got a BA in English from Berkley.
    He, however, is the only other one on the team who can semi-relate to Favre's situation.

    I don't understand your use of smileys BTW...
    I am patiently waiting for a response
    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/in...c,51502.0.html

    Good response by the way.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  2. #22
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Vikings vs. Packers pre-game articles, thoughts & predictions

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Thanks for the read My Farvish Friend.

    On Wednesday, Longwell said his friend is "in a good place" and thinks the importance of the game from a standings standpoint will help take the edge of Favre's personal storyline. Asked whether he thinks Favre will be booed, Longwell said, "I think he will. I think he should, when the game starts, because we're the opposing team. If they're cheering, I think their fans are misplaced.
    Does ole Shortwell have a degree or something when it comes to psychiatry?
    Seems he is always giving our current QB some sort of counsel.

    :
    Nope, he got a BA in English from Berkley.
    He, however, is the only other one on the team who can semi-relate to Favre's situation.

    I don't understand your use of smileys BTW...
    I am patiently waiting for a response
    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/in...c,51502.0.html

    Good response by the way.

    ;D
    Aha!
    I have been so confused with your smileys for a while now.
    I am bookmarking that page...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #23
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Vikings vs. Packers pre-game articles, thoughts & predictions

    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Thanks for the read My Farvish Friend.

    On Wednesday, Longwell said his friend is "in a good place" and thinks the importance of the game from a standings standpoint will help take the edge of Favre's personal storyline. Asked whether he thinks Favre will be booed, Longwell said, "I think he will. I think he should, when the game starts, because we're the opposing team. If they're cheering, I think their fans are misplaced.
    Does ole Shortwell have a degree or something when it comes to psychiatry?
    Seems he is always giving our current QB some sort of counsel.

    :
    Nope, he got a BA in English from Berkley.
    He, however, is the only other one on the team who can semi-relate to Favre's situation.

    I don't understand your use of smileys BTW...
    I am patiently waiting for a response
    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/in...c,51502.0.html

    Good response by the way.

    ;D
    Aha!
    I have been so confused with your smileys for a while now.
    I am bookmarking that page...
    Maybe I should bump it.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Isanti, MN
    Posts
    979

    Re: Vikings vs. Packers pre-game articles, thoughts & predictions

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=singersp link=topic=53873.msg1010945#msg1010945 date=1256818786]
    [size=13pt]Brett Favre on Lambeau return: I've heard the boos before[/size]
    Thanks for the read My Farvish Friend.

    On Wednesday, Longwell said his friend is "in a good place" and thinks the importance of the game from a standings standpoint will help take the edge of Favre's personal storyline. Asked whether he thinks Favre will be booed, Longwell said, "I think he will. I think he should, when the game starts, because we're the opposing team. If they're cheering, I think their fans are misplaced.
    Does ole Shortwell have a degree or something when it comes to psychiatry?
    Seems he is always giving our current QB some sort of counsel.

    :
    Nope, he got a BA in English from Berkley.
    He, however, is the only other one on the team who can semi-relate to Favre's situation.

    I don't understand your use of smileys BTW...
    I am patiently waiting for a response
    http://www.purplepride.org/forums/in...c,51502.0.html

    Good response by the way.

    ;D
    Aha!
    I have been so confused with your smileys for a while now.
    I am bookmarking that page...
    Maybe I should bump it.

    ;D
    [/quote]


    I don't care what they do or say, I just want to beat them. It's time to punish, pillage and pound them into dust. >
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

  5. #25
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Vikings vs. Packers pre-game articles, thoughts & predictions


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #26
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Vikings vs. Packers pre-game articles, thoughts & predictions


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #27
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Vikings vs. Packers pre-game articles, thoughts & predictions


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  8. #28
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Vikings vs. Packers pre-game articles, thoughts & predictions


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #29
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Vikings vs. Packers pre-game articles, thoughts & predictions


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  10. #30
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,258

    Re: Vikings vs. Packers pre-game articles, thoughts & predictions


    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Vikings vs. Steelers game pre game thoughts & articles
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 10-25-2009, 07:35 AM
  2. Vikings vs. Packers game articles
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-10-2009, 12:40 PM
  3. Vikings vs. Packers - Pre-game articles
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 09-30-2007, 03:24 AM
  4. Vikings vs. Rams pre-game articles & predictions
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-29-2006, 04:19 PM
  5. Vikings vs. Packers pre-game articles & predictions
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-21-2006, 06:25 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •